Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Ugo Ehiogu, crazy at 44!! Cardiac arrest
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SHEEDY

Italian cyclist Michele Scarponi has died aged 37 after being involved in a collision with a van during a training ride.

A statement from his Astana team said the crash happened close to Scarponi's home in Filottrano.

Scarponi won the 2011 Giro d'Italia after Alberto Contador was stripped of the title and claimed victory in stage one of the Tour of the Alps on Monday.

He leaves behind a wife and two children.
nil satis nisi optimum

orangeman

Just checking there's no sign of AZ in this thread. HS got me worried there. 🙈

ziggysego

Didn't we have enough high profile deaths last year HS?
Testing Accessibility

moysider

Quote from: SHEEDY on April 22, 2017, 09:45:56 AM
Italian cyclist Michele Scarponi has died aged 37 after being involved in a collision with a van during a training ride.

A statement from his Astana team said the crash happened close to Scarponi's home in Filottrano.

Scarponi won the 2011 Giro d'Italia after Alberto Contador was stripped of the title and claimed victory in stage one of the Tour of the Alps on Monday.

He leaves behind a wife and two children.

Very sad. I ve seen cyclist train on open roads in Italy and it is scary. I was driving down a hairpen road and doing about 45km/h and felt banging on back of car. Cyclists pissed off because I was holding them up. Pulled in when I could and they sped off. Narrow road and buses and trucks laden with timber using the road as well. Great bike handlers but it only takes one screw up by somebody.

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

longballin

StGallsGAA

Quote from: longballin on April 23, 2017, 12:10:38 PM
Quote from: seafoid on April 23, 2017, 08:30:40 AM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on April 23, 2017, 07:16:58 AM
Erin Moran aka Joanie Cunningham from Happy Days aged 56

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/happy-days-star-erin-moran-dies-56-012117080.html
Being famous may be more dangerous than smoking

That is very sad news.

How many child stars of the 70s/80s have ended up in similar circumstances?  V sad.

Capt Pat

Robert Miles

Best known for his hit Children in the mid 90s. He was 47.

foxcommander

Geoffrey Bayldon aka Catweazle and the Crowman in Worzel Gummidge. 93 years old.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

mrdeeds

Ian Brady the Moors murderer.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Orior

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 16, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
Powers Boothe.

One of those actors that just never had the massive blockbuster.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians