Tír Eoghain vs Ciarraí

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 26, 2007, 07:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Tyrones own

I missed a bit of it but i think Mulligan, Penrose, Gormley and Mulgrew are fairly dangerous,
Kerry are getting dirty by the sounds of it, yellow cards Gallore.
Is Mikey Sheehy around i wonder, kerry don't seem to be interested in playing football at all!
"Kerry are swarming now" and thats on Kerry radio, tut tut
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tatler Jack

Still 0-8 to 0-6 after 16 mins of second half. Kerry on 7 yellows!!!

Tyrones own

Tyrone 0-9  Kerry 0-9
All over.
  - Walter Lippmann

Fionntamhnach

Finished 0-9 each.
Colm McCullagh sent off just before the final whistle for striking.

glens73

Shocking game, especially second half. A lot of improvement needed from both teams if they have any hope of winning the All-Ireland.

Darragh O Se was immense for Kerry.

Paul Galvin is one dirty fecker, that dig on McMahon was totally unneccessary. Conor Gormley is a sneaky fecker too, sticking the knee into Darren O'Sullivan was out of order.

Tyrone seriously need Sean Cavanagh, Stephen O'Neill and Brian McGuigan back as Kerry do with Gooch & Donaghy.

Although, it's still early in the season I would think the race for Sam is wide open and with the way the so called big 3 are going, this may be a good year for the likes of Donegal, Dublin or Mayo.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: glens73 on March 31, 2007, 09:16:32 PM
Shocking game, especially second half. A lot of improvement needed from both teams if they have any hope of winning the All-Ireland.

Darragh O Se was immense for Kerry.

Paul Galvin is one dirty fecker, that dig on McMahon was totally unneccessary. Conor Gormley is a sneaky fecker too, sticking the knee into Darren O'Sullivan was out of order.

Tyrone seriously need Sean Cavanagh, Stephen O'Neill and Brian McGuigan back as Kerry do with Gooch & Donaghy.

Although, it's still early in the season I would think the race for Sam is wide open and with the way the so called big 3 are going, this may be a good year for the likes of Donegal, Dublin or Mayo.

Yep, and Galvin's a teacher (though it is in Cork  :)). Big improvement needed from ourselves, though we did manage to split the spoils in the Kingdom, and for this time of year, with a relatively depleted squad -- could be so much worse.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Rufus T Firefly

Was up in the brother-in-law's and seen a quick run of incidents from the first half, shown at half time. I only saw this incident once, and in a split second, but did Dara O'Se throw an elbow again when being held? He definitely did it last week against Donegal!

I've no real issue with this, as long as the ref has the nads to do his job!  ;)

sam03/05

shocking tackle on Ryan Mellon no need for that at all.
was it Galvin?? I thought it was number 7

it is obvious that these two teams are not fireing on all cylinders at the minute
but dont forget the amount of big game players missing from both sides

Fear ón Srath Bán

Dara Ó Sé was outstanding again, but he has that tendency, and he threw a couple of elbows, but what a fielder. More out of frustration than anything else, but no excuse. Galvin was just a kn**ker from as soon as he came on, and did what he's designed for; seems that if he doesn't pick up at least a black-eye he considers himself a failure, but what a tr**p; though I wouldn't mind him on our side (though we're far too decent for that! ;))
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

red hander

'Paul Galvin is one dirty f**ker'
... u only discovering that now ... he's a tr**p who got away with murder in 2005 final

DUBSFORSAM1

Well that was an absolute abomination of a game

2 teams going out with neither team seeming to have the idea of playing football.......ball out of play for half the match, about 250 handpasses in the game, 18 points scored only and only 4 in the 2nd half.....a nearly total inability or interest of players to actually try and catch a kickout apart from O'Se - I think Tyrone caught one kickout in the game.....

Diving and throwing themselves to the ground nearly as bad as Ronaldo does for Utd....getting hit in the chest and diving as if hit in the face....
Running to the ref asking for cards - Dooher should be absolutely ashamed of himself for doing that - there is no call for that on a GAA pitch...
Dirty rabbit punching by Galvin, Dropping a knee like Gormley into a player on the ground....
Jersey pulling off the ball, 3rd man tackles an inability to tackle properly.....

reddgnhand

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on April 01, 2007, 01:06:02 AM
Well that was an absolute abomination of a game

2 teams going out with neither team seeming to have the idea of playing football.......ball out of play for half the match, about 250 handpasses in the game, 18 points scored only and only 4 in the 2nd half.....a nearly total inability or interest of players to actually try and catch a kickout apart from O'Se - I think Tyrone caught one kickout in the game.....

Diving and throwing themselves to the ground nearly as bad as Ronaldo does for Utd....getting hit in the chest and diving as if hit in the face....
Running to the ref asking for cards - Dooher should be absolutely ashamed of himself for doing that - there is no call for that on a GAA pitch...
Dirty rabbit punching by Galvin, Dropping a knee like Gormley into a player on the ground....
Jersey pulling off the ball, 3rd man tackles an inability to tackle properly.....

Go away back to your flats and feed your horse.

reddgnhand

Quote from: snappiered on March 30, 2007, 09:11:45 AM
Thats the end of Mugsy lads. He wont be back. Know for a fact.

Who was that fella that was the double of Mugsy in the full forward line tonight?  :o

Tyrones own

Any idea what happened to O'Neill, is he injured?
  - Walter Lippmann