Dublin GAA

Started by mournerambler, July 15, 2007, 11:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 09:59:19 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 09:55:48 PM
Quote'Vaughan has lots more to come' – Sherlock
18 July 2007

Experienced Dublin attacker Jason Sherlock believes that new sensation Mark Vaughan has yet to fully fulfill his potential and is adamant that there is still more improvement to come from the youngster.

This is the first year that Vaughan has made his mark in a sky blue shirt and Sherlock believes that he has done well to stay patient and wait for his chance.

"It's definitely a case that Mark has not made it yet. He's only kinda beginning and I'm sure he knows that potentially that he can do a lot more.

"Mark has been around for a few years and at first it didn't happen for him. He had to struggle to get his chance and full credit to him for the fact that he is still there.

"Mark has a tremendous raw talent, but unfortunately with Dublin it is not all about being a good footballer. There's a lot more to go with it, and sometimes with a young guy this can be difficult to take on board," Sherlock said.

This guy is just getting better with every game!

Pity he's such a little kn**ker :P
This guy gives it his all .Entertains you for free ,gives up hours a week  and a cheeky **** like you things your better than him ,your a fool 
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tyrone Dreamer

I dont know what the Dubs are at. This is their third leinster title in a row - at this stage they should be thinking of bigger things. Im not saying they shouldnt have had a few beers on Sunday night but that was taking it a bit far. On the pitch as well you'd think theyd be just trying to get through the game and move on for an All Ireland charge instead of trying to act like popstars with their actions at the end. Ive no doubt that them pictures will help motivate team/s they encounter for the rest of the year - didnt do the Dubs any favours at all. Ive only seen Bonner playing a few times and every time he has been stuck in the midddle of any incidents. It was no coincidence that he, Brogan and Whelan were the 3 Dublin players involved directly at the start of the row in Omagh. Certain Tyrone players do get involved when they shouldnt but you'll notice on the day in question the 2 Tyrone players who felt the need to get involved were 2 or our cleanist players - Holmes and McGee.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tyrone Dreamer

Gnevin

Well done to the Dubs was at the match and the Atmosphere was super . The lads played great
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Fear ón Srath Bán

What more would you expect from the gutter-press but garbage.

This lad Bonner has a problem though; it seems to me that because he's from such genuinely hallmarked and immediate culchie stock he feels he has something to prove to his fellow Dubs, i.e., he never misses an opportunity to show just how big a Dub he is, which is probably something of an embarrassment for the more self-assured Dubs in his immediate vicinity (with a few notable exceptions). Hence his form in Omagh, and his gratuitously offensive display on Sunday. Doubtless he's feels like a right pr*ck now... what went around has returned.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tyrone Dreamer

I see the lads of over on reservoirdubs seem to be suggesting that there could be a lot more to the incident than meets the eye and could be serious enough for him not to play for the rest of the year. Hope thats just a rumour. If he simply was drunk then I dont think the Star should hve it on the front page. This is the 2nd below the belt gaa story theyve carried as front page this year.

Gabriel_Hurl

The Real Laoislad

Should it not now be moved to the local gaa disscusion?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 10:09:06 PM
Just proves your a total idiot, you don't even know the guy and you publicly take his character. He was in my college and always seemed like a sound guy on nights out!

Jeez, Tankie was at college!  :o :P ;)

Tankie

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 18, 2007, 11:06:55 PM
Just proves your a total idiot, you don't even know the guy and you publicly take his character. He was in my college and always seemed like a sound guy on nights out!

And left with my honours degree! ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 11:37:12 PM

I heard you were a dab-hand at the PE all right  ;)

Tankie

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 18, 2007, 11:40:07 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 11:37:12 PM

I heard you were a dab-hand at the PE all right  ;)

Well I did run a mile once and only stop 6 times ;D

But seriously, this is why a general dublin gaa thread is pointless as we are never gonna discuss the issues probrably!
Grand Slam Saturday!