Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty

Started by johnnycool, December 30, 2021, 12:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

With Maxwell being found guilty of sex trafficking of minors, will she sing like a bird and bring down some big names in US politics, media and the likes or will they cut her a deal to keep her quiet??

Milltown Row2

Will be hard to sing when she'll have a sock down her throat soon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

That verdict won't help Prince Andrews sweating condition.

J70

bennydorano

Will she be allowed to make a statement? Some rich squeaky bums about

J70

Quote from: bennydorano on December 30, 2021, 02:07:17 PM

She was tried specifically for her role in child sex trafficking these four women.

That she might have done so for people other than Epstein would hardly be relevant or exonerating in the context of this trial, would it?

If so I'm not sure she'd be allowed to make public accusations against people who can't defend themselves in that setting.

Any leverage she would have for sentencing would be evidence that could be used to separately pursue charges against such people. Presumably she'd be required to testify and produce the goods in those trials.

But, I'm no lawyer or legal expert, so I could be wrong.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on December 30, 2021, 02:37:35 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on December 30, 2021, 02:07:17 PM

She was tried specifically for her role in child sex trafficking these four women.

That she might have done so for people other than Epstein would hardly be relevant or exonerating in the context of this trial, would it?

If so I'm not sure she'd be allowed to make public accusations against people who can't defend themselves in that setting.

Any leverage she would have for sentencing would be evidence that could be used to separately pursue charges against such people. Presumably she'd be required to testify and produce the goods in those trials.

But, I'm no lawyer or legal expert, so I could be wrong.

Crazy tale

In some ways she was worse than Epstein. He obviously had some type of malignant personality disorder. She enabled him much like the Bishops enable paedophile priests in Ireland.....and for what....money!   She was already loaded but that wasn't good enough for her. They should lock her up and throw away the key

I have no doubt she and Epstein procured girls for other well known powerful men and that a lot will be revealed in time

theskull1

We can be sure the powers that be can be trusted to hunt them down.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

balladmaker

Surely it's only a matter of time before Maxwell is found dead in a cell, suspected suicide ... I'd say she knows too much about too many powerful people.

Gmac

Quote from: balladmaker on December 30, 2021, 03:49:50 PM
Surely it's only a matter of time before Maxwell is found dead in a cell, suspected suicide ... I'd say she knows too much about too many powerful people.
all files closed by judge , a huge coverup

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on December 30, 2021, 06:05:07 PM

I'm not a legal expert, but this is by no means the end

It's probably just some legal formality

J70

Quote from: whitey on December 30, 2021, 06:11:17 PM
Quote from: Gmac on December 30, 2021, 06:05:07 PM

I'm not a legal expert, but this is by no means the end

It's probably just some legal formality

Especially with the elite legal expertise available to these victims.

I believe one of the women in this Maxwell case had David Boies, who worked for Elizabeth Holmes and Jerry Jones, among many others, in the past, and I think was one of Al Gore's lawyers in the Bush V Gore case.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

Quote from: seafoid on January 03, 2022, 12:05:58 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 30, 2021, 02:01:51 PM
How long until the sentencing?
6 months according to her brother.

I saw some commentary that he best plan is to do a deal to provide information on all the goings on, and get a shorter sentence. Of course this might be dangerous to her life, so witness protection might be needed.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Main Street

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 30, 2021, 01:58:52 PM
That verdict won't help Prince Andrews sweating condition.
:o
What sweating condition?