The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 04, 2023, 03:18:29 PM
Dyche Premier League record with Everton so far is 3-3-3

Lampard record was 3-6-11 this season

That's 12 points in 9 games, Lampard managed 15 points in 20 games and Dyche has had Arsenal twice in there.

Get something from Manu and then it's Fulham at home, followed by Palace away, but anyone from 12th position down is in the relegation mix currently.

Still squeaky bum time for the Gladys Street End faithful.

seafoid

The next 5 games will probably filter the doomed from the safe.
It looks like Southampton and Bournemouth are odds on. Some clubs are more likely to gravitate to the third spot. Leicester (1 point in last five ) and Forest (2) have the worst recent records
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

manfromdelmonte

Lampard as interim chelsea manager is just bonkers

From the Bunker

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on April 05, 2023, 11:19:54 PM
Lampard as interim chelsea manager is just bonkers

It's a sort of quick fix thing! Potter was sacked to show publicly that Chelsea are looking for a Manager and Lampard is appointed because he knows the club and can do the day to day running of the Club and still show that Chelsea are looking for a Manager.

manfromdelmonte

Any potential charges dropped against former everton player Gylfi Sigurdsson

Probably cost everton 15m in wages while suspended on pay and unable to sell him on

What a sh!tshow

J70

Hasn't he been out of contract as since last summer? I'd imagine it will be difficult for him to find a club, although I guess a lot will depend on what information, if any, is made public about the case.

SHEEDY

Terrible performance and result today, a relegation showing if ever there was one
nil satis nisi optimum

From the Bunker

Everton look lucky enough that the 3 teams below them can't buy a point never mind a win! This I feel will be the reason Everton will stay up.

jcpen

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 16, 2023, 07:50:47 PM
Everton look lucky enough that the 3 teams below them can't buy a point never mind a win! This I feel will be the reason Everton will stay up.
Agreed. Nottingham Forest have very difficult fixtures left. Think Everton will stay up.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: jcpen on April 16, 2023, 07:55:40 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on April 16, 2023, 07:50:47 PM
Agreed. Nottingham Forest have very difficult fixtures left. Think Everton will stay up.

It will come down between Leicester, Everton and Leeds in my opinion. I think that Forest just are not good enough. Leeds are unpredictable but have the bonus of being above Everton. Leicester will likely get better under Dean Smith and of the 3 teams are the most talented. If they can get a few results over the next few games then the game between them and Everton in a few weeks could be crucial.

Liverpool play all of Leeds, Leicester and Forest over next few weeks....would happily suffer defeats in all 3  ;D

manfromdelmonte

great result this evening
you'd know everton weren't playing!

SHEEDY

Leeds have conceded 11 goals in 2 games and still have better goal difference than Everton 😕
nil satis nisi optimum

Tony Baloney

Scenes at Goodison. They've won the Avoided Relegation Cup again. Get the fireworks going.

seafoid

It shouldn't happen two seasons in a row
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Laois lad I think has left the building  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea