The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I'm just wondering what all the fuss is about his tweets, I've searched but can't see them other than the one I put up.

I doubt very much it was a serious set of tweets about women... I would say to you that you are over the top on your posts and You'd need to wind your neck in
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Jesus wept!

It said joked in the title so I'm going to assume he didn't batter his wife, as for the equality one no problems with that either
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

longballin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 11:08:58 PM
Jesus wept!

It said joked in the title so I'm going to assume he didn't batter his wife, as for the equality one no problems with that either

I dont think these days its acceptable to joke about beating your wife. Times have changed. Used to be able to laugh about domestic violence, racism, make homophobic jokes etc but not now. If it was ok why did he delete it?

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Syferus on January 25, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
Is Phil still in a job? Couldn't have been that bad if it was! Seyferus, you're a bit of a tit when it comes to this stuff, made of glass. Chill out, any comedians pre noughties you'd have an issue with.. jokes that is all, if women wolf whistled at you you'd be the type that would report them!

Scroll up and look at what you just said. If that passes for comedy to you I really don't know what to say.
what exactly are you doing in this thread?
your delusion on the various Mayo and Roscommon threads is ridiculous

Syferus

Quote from: longballin on January 25, 2018, 11:11:22 PM
Jesus wept!

I dont think these days its acceptable to joke about beating your wife. Times have changed. Used to be able to laugh about domestic violence, racism, make homophobic jokes etc but not now. If it was ok why did he delete it?

He's at best an eejit, at worst a cave dweller. The FA really should be doing better background checks on candidates and not walking themselves into these sorts of messes in 2018.

Milltown Row2

Jesus wept!

Because we've people who don't know the difference from reality and taking the piss, what's it like being pc all day every day?

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 11:15:05 PM
Jesus wept!

Because we've people who don't know the difference from reality and taking the piss, what's it like being pc all day every day?

MR2, you need to quit while you're behind because you've now backed yourself into a position where you're trying to defend jokes about battering a woman. Maybe a bit of distance from the discussion can give you some perspective.

Milltown Row2

Yeah, as your fantasy and reality get mixed up

longballin

Jesus wept!

it's good  8) I guess better than having a laugh about women getting beat

Milltown Row2

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 11:18:46 PM
Yeah, as your fantasy and reality get mixed up

I'm trying to be fair to you but you keep digging the hole deeper.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: longballin on January 25, 2018, 11:19:30 PM
Jesus wept!

Sure if you think he is beating his wife or encouraging it then more fool you, if you think I believe the joke is funny the more fool you again.. it's not a news story nor anything worth getting worked up about Ffs!

longballin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 11:30:15 PM
Quote from: longballin on January 25, 2018, 11:19:30 PM
Jesus wept!

Sure if you think he is beating his wife or encouraging it then more fool you, if you think I believe the joke is funny the more fool you again.. it's not a news story nor anything worth getting worked up about Ffs!

You're starting to protest too much... calm down  :)

manfromdelmonte

our draw with WBA is looking better everyday
fair play Big Sam