All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: Hound on September 11, 2021, 03:40:40 PM
If Down made the final, then every ref in Down should be guaranteed a ticket. But that wouldn't be the case because so many tickets go to non-competing counties.
No chance unless every player, lotto seller, groundsman, coach and committee member etc is guaranteed one as well.

Maroon Manc

I've heard some say there was nearer 50,000 in there but there wasn't. Plenty of people with upper tier tickets went down to the lower tiers; Lots of space where I was in the Upper Cusack.

I know a good few fools who've no interest in football and would only go to finals manage to get in, feel sorry for genuine fans who didn't get in.

CK_Redhand

How'd that wee donegal shite get a ticket?

clarshack

Quote from: CK_Redhand on September 13, 2021, 11:51:43 AM

Should be banned for life. Also should be getting a visit from the guards.
Seen someone named and shamed him yesterday.

armaghniac

Quote from: Armagh18 on September 13, 2021, 09:43:07 AM
If Down made the final, then every ref in Down should be guaranteed a ticket. But that wouldn't be the case because so many tickets go to non-competing counties.
No chance unless every player, lotto seller, groundsman, coach and committee member etc is guaranteed one as well.

The GAA should give half the tickets to competing counties and these categories of people should be guaranteed.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh18

Quote from: armaghniac on September 13, 2021, 12:32:11 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on September 13, 2021, 09:43:07 AM

The GAA should give half the tickets to competing counties and these categories of people should be guaranteed.
Out of interest how many would this include in Dublin i wonder? But yeah competing counties should be getting first refusal on tickets. Although at this stage Mayo ones be safer staying at home!

Cavan19

Quote from: clarshack on September 13, 2021, 11:54:00 AM

I wouldn't think he is to shamed.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cavan19 on September 13, 2021, 02:22:45 PM

Ban for life? Ah lads get a life! A young lad has a bit of Banter! I'm sure Tyrone fans watching on TV had a good laugh!

Blowitupref

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 13, 2021, 03:26:40 PM

Ban for life? Ah lads get a life! A young lad has a bit of Banter! I'm sure Tyrone fans watching on TV had a good laugh!

I'd be more questioning why a chap like that got his hands on a ticket while plenty of Tyrone and Mayo supporters who wanted to attend couldn't get a ticket.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Rossfan

Likely to be a family member of some smug "I always get a  ticket" person.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Quote from: Blowitupref on September 13, 2021, 09:23:20 PM

I'd be more questioning why a chap like that got his hands on a ticket while plenty of Tyrone and Mayo supporters who wanted to attend couldn't get a ticket.

There is always a chap that got his hands on a ticket while plenty of Tyrone and Mayo supporters who wanted to attend couldn't get a ticket. That's life!

Milltown Row2

I wonder did Boycey get a ticket? Stuck on a Donegal top
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 13, 2021, 10:14:43 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on September 13, 2021, 09:23:20 PM

There is always a chap that got his hands on a ticket while plenty of Tyrone and Mayo supporters who wanted to attend couldn't get a ticket. That's life!

I suppose this will continue with the "that's life" attitude
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Cobra

Seemed to be a tickets floating about in the end. I was offered 2 on Sat morn. I think there was more than 40k inside Croke Park as well. Heard a few stories of multiple people getting in on the one ticket. Anyone else here stories like this?

Armagh18

Quote from: Cobra on September 14, 2021, 09:53:20 AM
Seemed to be a tickets floating about in the end. I was offered 2 on Sat morn. I think there was more than 40k inside Croke Park as well. Heard a few stories of multiple people getting in on the one ticket. Anyone else here stories like this?
Brilliant video on facebook of young fella sneaking in through the turnstile. Fair play.