All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyril Farrell fan

There should be a simple quiz given to anyone before gaining entry to the All Ireland. A lot of Hill 16 Dubs would fail on questions like; Name three current players from your county team.

Jayop

Quote from: Cyril Farrell fan on September 03, 2021, 05:47:28 PM
There should be a simple quiz given to anyone before gaining entry to the All Ireland. A lot of Hill 16 Dubs would fail on questions like; Name three current players from your county team.

Easy, Jayo, Clucko and Connolly the big roide

Rossfan

Quote from: clarshack on September 03, 2021, 01:16:59 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 03, 2021, 01:10:33 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on September 03, 2021, 12:47:29 PM
Quote from: clarshack on September 03, 2021, 12:39:08 PM
I know it's stating the obvious but there's going to be quite a few disappointed people.

Yes of course there will be , it's the hope that one will turn up that's killing us . Personally I just wish I could train my mind to genuinely accept I wont be there but it's harder than you could ever imagine

They'll be there next year, and if you help out a little more around the club and maybe join the committee you'll be a shoe in. or become a referee.  ;)

or get a season ticket if they make a return.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get shelved :(
Taking up too many seats on AIF day and Provincial Secretaries complaining that the Provincial Councils only get €10 per head from the "free" 1st Championship game.
That doesnt matter too much from Ros, Galway, Sligo or Laythrum but losing €15 or €20 per head on 3,500 Rhubarbs....

Mind you I'd love to be worrying about an AI Final ticket...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedHand88

Someone who attends regular county games all year should take priority over someone who sells tickets for the club but never goes near the county games. The season ticket scheme was good for this but that's not a thing this year unfortunately. Alot of county people will miss out in favour of club ones.

hoynevalley

Quote from: Cyril Farrell fan on September 03, 2021, 05:47:28 PM

Dublin are not in the final Cyril..This form has some obsession with the Jackeens.

omagh_gael

Well lads, need a bit of advice. Found out I got a ticket but it went to the wrong email (slight spelling mistake in my email). Any idea how I can rectify this and get a fresh link sent out? Club working on it too.

larryin89

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 04, 2021, 08:59:29 PM
Well lads, need a bit of advice. Found out I got a ticket but it went to the wrong email (slight spelling mistake in my email). Any idea how I can rectify this and get a fresh link sent out? Club working on it too.

Sorry dont know but I assume the ticket can be cancelled and a new barcode put on your replacement .

Is there a breakdown available of how Tyrone distributed their tickets ,be interested to know what percentage went to the clubs ? If its the same as mayo
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Jim Bob

Can the wrong email not forward to you ?

Farrandeelin

Don't think it can be rectified. Hopefully the club can sort you out some way.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2021, 11:12:27 PM

Why are tickets being sent via email? Seen this at hurling final and a few of them in my queue were turned away at the turnstiles.... People seemed to be scammed by looks of things
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 04, 2021, 11:22:35 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2021, 11:12:27 PM

Why are tickets being sent via email? Seen this at hurling final and a few of them in my queue were turned away at the turnstiles.... People seemed to be scammed by looks of things

Crazy to send them by email. A scammer's paradise.
Can they not post them out first class?

Rois

They aren't being emailed to you, you have to login to an account with your email address and then download them once you've paid for them.
If not paid for by Monday, they'll be released.

Get onto the club and get them to contact the co sec so you get one from any subsequent allocation.

larryin89

Can anyone shed light on how many tickets Tyrone gave to clubs ?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

clarshack

Quote from: larryin89 on September 05, 2021, 06:52:06 PM
Can anyone shed light on how many tickets Tyrone gave to clubs ?

Not sure yet but have some clubs allowed ticketmaster to sort their tickets while other clubs have done it themselves? Anyone else confirm this?

bigfrank

That is correct,several clubs still have their members to sort in the next two days