All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

Malahide sea scouts raffling two seats together . Holy god like malahide sea scouts
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Farrandeelin

Regarding clubmen, there are plenty of clubmen who attend club and county games and are actively involved in club activities. But it is a situation that is impossible to keep everyone happy.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

stiffler

Quote from: rosnarun on September 03, 2021, 10:27:45 AM
wonder how the poor Premium and corporate seating*: 10,528 are faring out
i know if i paid 12k for a seat and then didnt get to see the allireland i'd be pretty pissed .
same for coporate they have made a najor investment  and Business need to see some return

Premium seats are restricted to % of overall capacity. Raffle for who gets a seat. If you don't get a seat then you get credit note/extension to term.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

larryin89

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 03, 2021, 11:34:54 AM
Regarding clubmen, there are plenty of clubmen who attend club and county games and are actively involved in club activities. But it is a situation that is impossible to keep everyone happy.

Are the clubs getting the 575 extra or are they getting sold to business as well for 590 a pop ?

larryin89

Is there a breakdown available on how Tyrone distribute their allocation?

clarshack

I know it's stating the obvious but there's going to be quite a few disappointed people.

larryin89

Quote from: clarshack on September 03, 2021, 12:39:08 PM
I know it's stating the obvious but there's going to be quite a few disappointed people.

Yes of course there will be , it's the hope that one will turn up that's killing us . Personally I just wish I could train my mind to genuinely accept I wont be there but it's harder than you could ever imagine

Farrandeelin

Quote from: larryin89 on September 03, 2021, 12:10:26 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 03, 2021, 11:34:54 AM

Are the clubs getting the 575 extra or are they getting sold to business as well for 590 a pop ?

I don't know. Most have given out their allocations. Then again they might get extra.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: larryin89 on September 03, 2021, 12:47:29 PM

Yes of course there will be , it's the hope that one will turn up that's killing us . Personally I just wish I could train my mind to genuinely accept I wont be there but it's harder than you could ever imagine

They'll be there next year, and if you help out a little more around the club and maybe join the committee you'll be a shoe in. or become a referee.  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 03, 2021, 01:10:33 PM

They'll be there next year, and if you help out a little more around the club and maybe join the committee you'll be a shoe in. or become a referee.  ;)

or get a season ticket if they make a return.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clarshack on September 03, 2021, 01:16:59 PM

So talk me through a premier ticket? How much do they cost and what do you get for them?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 03, 2021, 01:36:55 PM

So talk me through a premier ticket? How much do they cost and what do you get for them?

couldn't tell you about premium tickets but ordinary season tickets last time I had one in 2019 were about €120, got you into all league games and 1st championship game. Then you paid for each game after. You were entitled to an All-Ireland final ticket if your county made it provided you attended at least 60% of matches.

FearAnFhírinne

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 03, 2021, 01:36:55 PM

Pricing is here:
https://crokepark.ie/premium/prices
fairly hefty pricing. You get a book of tickets for all scheduled games at the beginning of the year, and for any replays there is a section of tickets marked as "reserve ticket 1, 2" etc or something along those lines. You get an email in advance of that fixture to tell you which ticket to use.
If there is a concert, you get first dibs on a ticket for that concert, but you still have to pay full price.
There is an option to sell/exchange tickets to other premium members for matches you don't want to go to, but I don't think it's at the full face value and I think they don't give you money either, it's like a prepaid card for food/booze in the premium section.
I have had the privilege of getting one for 2013 as they were doing a special deal for a discounted price to celebrate 100 years of Croke park. That was good value for the year, 500 euro for a seat I think. That was great value when you consider you got guaranteed tickets for Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Finals in both codes.

armaghniac

I remember at work we discussed buying a premium ticket or two between several people from different counties. You'd need fairly well constructed rules about how it would work, but I didn't expect Armagh to be in a hurling final while some of my colleagues were mostly interested in that side of things. Presumably, though premium tickets are of most interest to Dubs, who would get provincial games and could expect to be in the final as well, with real difficulty getting a ticket for that final.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

FearAnFhírinne

Quote from: armaghniac on September 03, 2021, 02:39:56 PM
I remember at work we discussed buying a premium ticket or two between several people from different counties. You'd need fairly well constructed rules about how it would work, but I didn't expect Armagh to be in a hurling final while some of my colleagues were mostly interested in that side of things. Presumably, though premium tickets are of most interest to Dubs, who would get provincial games and could expect to be in the final as well, with real difficulty getting a ticket for that final.
Most interest would indeed be to the Dublin crowd given the home games for Dublin are played there so they would get the most value. The current pricing though is fairly hefty - if you're on the higher tax bracket you basically have to earn 10K to pay for the cheapest 3 year ticket. Its a lot of money when you boil it down to that.