All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maigheo

You may as well flog it off to unsuspecting soul and go to the pub.Shur we are going to get hammered anyways :) :)

maigheo

muppet

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 11, 2016, 08:57:19 PM
Quote from: maigheo on September 11, 2016, 08:53:15 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 11, 2016, 08:37:21 PM
307. Row A.
Not going to see to much from there Farr.Have 308 ss.Hoping to upgrade
Was thinking the advertising hoardings might block the view.

Perfect for the pitch invasion at the end Farr!
MWWSI 2017

rosnarun

any one want to swap a hill ticket for a seated one ? will if course pay the difference?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

TheWestsAwake

I am wondering does anyone have a spare ticket? I would usually get a ticket from my local GAA club in Mayo as i was a player. However now that i am working away in Amsterdam and have signed with them the Home club in Mayo have no more available. Amsterdam GAC only got one ticket and unfortunately my name didn't come out of the hat. I am a genuine fan and if you have any spare ticket it would be greatly appreciated. I am travelling to Dublin anyway for the weekend so could meet you there if anyone happens to have a spare. Thanks.

maigheo

Quote from: rosnarun on September 13, 2016, 09:32:44 AM
any one want to swap a hill ticket for a seated one ? will if course pay the difference?
You should easily be able to do that.Done it myself in 2013 by calling a pub in Phibsboro whose name escapes me right now,and no money exchange

The Aristocrat

Quote from: rosnarun on September 13, 2016, 09:32:44 AM

Lots of lads looking to swap stand for Hill over on Reservoir Dubs.

REDCOL

Just 48 hours left to get your entry into our All Ireland Final Ticket draw which takes place this Friday 16th. We have three prizes. Two Stand Tickets and a Signed Mayo Jersey. Entry costs €5. All proceeds towards Club Development.

Enter Here:  http://garrymoregaa.com/all-ireland-tickets/

larryin89

Would ye ever go away with yer draws and competitions , its fokin sickening at this stage . Never will i attend a county game again if i dont get one. Its painfully unfair and stfu with all the usual tripe thats thrown at people in my situation. I could write a friggin book on my years following mayo and nothing to do with this fashionable era since horan . Times when youd nearly know the cars pulling into league games up in cavan /ferm/w meath etc.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

maigheo

Feeling a little guilty having secured a ticket and this being my first game since last years Connacht final.Hope you get sorted Larry

From the Bunker

Quote from: larryin89 on September 14, 2016, 11:53:27 PM
Would ye ever go away with yer draws and competitions , its fokin sickening at this stage . Never will i attend a county game again if i dont get one. Its painfully unfair and stfu with all the usual tripe thats thrown at people in my situation. I could write a friggin book on my years following mayo and nothing to do with this fashionable era since horan . Times when youd nearly know the cars pulling into league games up in cavan /ferm/w meath etc.

Why did you not get the Season/Cairde Ticket?

Mayoffs

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/what-about-my-allireland-ticket-complains-senator-35050679.html

This made me laugh, the arrogance of this one know no bounds. She has the neck to call it discrimination by the GAA. She should be grateful she got the golden Senate ticket after being rejected by the electorate.

we're on the verge of insanity (the verge just got narrower)

macdanger2

Quote from: Mayoffs on September 15, 2016, 08:26:49 AM
http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/what-about-my-allireland-ticket-complains-senator-35050679.html

This made me laugh, the arrogance of this one know no bounds. She has the neck to call it discrimination by the GAA. She should be grateful she got the golden Senate ticket after being rejected by the electorate.

Unbelievable sense of entitlement

PW Nally

Quote from: Mayoffs on September 15, 2016, 08:26:49 AM

Michelle's chances at next election

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASSjccNmIhU&t=0m41s

highorlow

QuoteThis made me laugh, the arrogance of this one know no bounds.

She was on drivetime this evening.

She is some piece of work alright. Trying to dress it up as something other then herself as seemingly entitled to a ticket.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go