All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Davin tickets were going for half price outside Gills on Sunday. Can't see the scenario repeated Sunday week.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

squire_in_navy_slacks

Shite seats again for another final.............................disgusted with the ticket office yet again, 304 vv  >:( >:( >:(

email them and they will tell u were ure allocated

rosnarun

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 06, 2016, 05:16:22 PM
Shite seats again for another final.............................disgusted with the ticket office yet again, 304 vv  >:( >:( >:(

304 is not bad and at least VV is a dry seat / lot of people In the upper sections would kill for that . or am i missing your sarcasm
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: rosnarun on September 06, 2016, 05:29:01 PM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 06, 2016, 05:16:22 PM

304 is not bad and at least VV is a dry seat / lot of people In the upper sections would kill for that . or am i missing your sarcasm

No dude.............right at back................view blocked by grey stand ..............wheelchair users roaring if you stand at all, might look for a swap for 4 hill tickets

Redhand Santa

There would be a lot of people very happy with those seats for an all Ireland final!! Is there not a section at very back of lower cusack that starts with 4 or did I make that up? I thought they came after the 3's and meant vv wasn't the very back. Never sat that far back in cusack so could be wrong.

Boycey

There are many many worse seats than that in Croker

AMayoFan

Well .. postman has come and gone but still no tickets. So O guess tomorrow will be the day!

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 06, 2016, 07:15:22 PM
There would be a lot of people very happy with those seats for an all Ireland final!! Is there not a section at very back of lower cusack that starts with 4 or did I make that up? I thought they came after the 3's and meant vv wasn't the very back. Never sat that far back in cusack so could be wrong.
Level 4 is where the wheelchairs are at the very back of the lower Cusack as is the Ard Chomhairle section at the back of the lower Hogan. VV is the second last row of the lower tiers.

rosnarun

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 07, 2016, 09:45:33 AM
Level 4 is where the wheelchairs are at the very back of the lower Cusack as is the Ard Chomhairle section at the back of the lower Hogan. VV is the second last row of the lower tiers.
does it not go to zz in most sections .
What Grey stand is blocking the view , you mean the bottom of the upper levels?

there is also a bar in on level 4 . ususally much quieter than the ones outside. I think people forget about it
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: rosnarun on September 07, 2016, 09:55:26 AM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 07, 2016, 09:45:33 AM
does it not go to zz in most sections .
What Grey stand is blocking the view , you mean the bottom of the upper levels?

there is also a bar in on level 4 . ususally much quieter than the ones outside. I think people forget about it

Nope, it goes to WW. The upper tier goes from A to Z, maybe that's what your thinking. I'd say he means the bottom of the premium level alright, in fairness it can be a bit claustrophobic back there.

Avondhu star

What really annoyed me last Sunday was the amount of Kilkenny supporters arriving close to and after the throw in and disrupting evrryone elses view.
All Ireland final day is not only about the Senior match. Of course these wasters were the first to leave when it was becoming obvious Tipp were going to hammer Kilkenny so justice was done
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Boycey

Quote from: Avondhu star on September 07, 2016, 06:19:12 PM
What really annoyed me last Sunday was the amount of Kilkenny supporters arriving close to and after the throw in and disrupting evrryone elses view.
All Ireland final day is not only about the Senior match. Of course these wasters were the first to leave when it was becoming obvious Tipp were going to hammer Kilkenny so justice was done

And the award of Gael of the month for September goes to......

AMayoFan

Another day and still no sign of those all Ireland tickets. I know I'm daft but I won't sit easy until I have them in my hand!

StephenC

Heard a good one on the radio this morning ...
"Buy Mayo stuff in our shop and enter a draw for either a signed jersey or an All Ireland ticket."

OR!

I'm guess that this is just good marketing. They don't have a notion of giving away a ticket.

AMayoFan

All-ireland ticket arrived this morning and seated in 307.  Very Happy with that