Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cannon Fodder

St Galls were magnificant today, with their support play and hard running a joy to watch. Mixed their game up well with some direct balls also.

Enjoy tonight and probaby a few more nights. Best wishes from all in Loughgiel.

DoYerJob Linesman

Well done Galls.  Job done with plenty in reserve.  Enjoy.   :)
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Mac hinery

Well done St Galls won with style, and fair play to Lenny,  an oul hand from the Ranch.

Denn Forever

Well done St Galls.

Antrim now can boast All Ireland Senior footall champions.

When or if Cavan play Antrim?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

longrunsthefox

Quote from: under the bar on March 16, 2010, 11:50:54 PM
Best of Luck to St Galls from all of Tyrone.

Uladh AbĂș!!

When were you apointed to speak on behalf of all of Tyrone?

Glensman

Big time congrats to St Galls from me...just little old me!

As stated they did it with plenty to spare. Some stupid decision making when attacking in second half could have cost them but it didn't and who cares.

As I said to someone earlier if Brian Cody can get man of the match in an all ireland final then the St Galls defence should have got it. To a man they were class. They hassled, harried and broke out well.

Very well deserved all round.

Obviously this won't be on the radar tonight or for a few days but they could go on to win it a few times now the duck is broken.

imtommygunn

I wonder will they be available for sunday...

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

imtommygunn

They deserve a break alright - from a selfish point of view would like them back ASAP though...

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: hardstation on March 17, 2010, 10:37:43 PM
You'd think they'd set the mountain on fire again.
Nah flooding toilets is more of a Galls tradition. There'll hardly be a cow milked on the Falls tonight

Fair play to them. Superb performance. Should have won by 10-12 points. That used to Antrim teams f**king up I'd was still worried with 5/6 minutes left considering the chances missed.

imtommygunn

From about 20 minutes on you could tell they were never going to lose it though they were maybe getting a wee bit complacent at the end.

I'd have said that Gribben / Veronica fella would be worth a shot in the county panel as well as the other boys who are on it.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nrico2006

Quote from: bonaduche on March 17, 2010, 09:46:15 AM
best of luck st galls   
   from urney strabane and dunnyloop

Where is Dunnyloop?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

glens abu

Great day and win for St Galls,every handy win for them thought they could have won by 15 pts,the only bad part for me was had them backed-5pts  :'(

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: ONeill on March 17, 2010, 10:59:14 PM
Any cows on the Falls?

Not yet.  Come the championship vs. Tyrone :P
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties