Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

ok they were probably in the pub but they had some crackers

Gold

i hate the Johnnies now--a bunch of dirty wee bollixes with no football in them at all--why do they even play football--half of them would have been shite at school etc--i dont see why they bother

they just go out to slap people, and they arnt even big men--what enjoyment would you get outta that?

St Paul's are the same now as well --2 clubs who's once well respected senior football teams have turned into jokes
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

milltown row

it was bad, how any team can train all year and then resort to bulling tactics. it's beyond me.

if your not at that standard then sort it out, put in a long term plan, our club wont have this all the time but they are currently working with the young ones and bringing them on. though last nights team did not reflect that, as we still had the usual players, but there has been some minors and under 21 players making a push for the team.

read that Cargin only got going once a man for Gorts was sent off. Hatchefield can ya fill us in with your unbiased report?

gallsman

That Adrian Oliver MR? Don't remember him being close to the worst of the ones I grew up playing against.

NAG1

He got the line for running his mouth.

milltown row

aye he's not a bad lad but when your in a squad where its falling apart, frustration plays a big part. could the Johnnies go down this year? or is Glenavy and someone else more likely

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: milltown row on August 24, 2009, 03:20:21 PM
aye he's not a bad lad but when your in a squad where its falling apart, frustration plays a big part. could the Johnnies go down this year? or is Glenavy and someone else more likely

I think Glenavy are a shoe in for the drop. The other place will between Rasharkin, St Paul's, or St John's. All depends how they react to their respective championship defeats and how they do against each other ...and what sly moves they pull towards the end of the season  ;)

St John's are (potentially) 5pts ahead in that 3-way race at present. Which says a lot about the present state of Antrim (club) football I think.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill