Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrendanAntrim

Interesting take. Aghagallon had a mentor sent off and got a black card but you have a pop at NB. Pity the referee didn't have his own umpires and linesmen, might have helped. Maybe you could have travelled with him EOC and helped him out.

Good to see so many Antrim gaels at the big match today, always a great day out.

EOC1923

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on July 30, 2023, 06:28:38 PM
Interesting take. Aghagallon had a mentor sent off and got a black card but you have a pop at NB. Pity the referee didn't have his own umpires and linesmen, might have helped. Maybe you could have travelled with him EOC and helped him out.

Good to see so many Antrim gaels at the big match today, always a great day out.
Sorry Brendan couldn't make it I was up at our own game. Interesting you bring the referee into it was the bad behaviour his fault?

Milltown Row2

Defending referees? I'll hold ya to that ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on July 30, 2023, 06:28:38 PM

How'd the Aggies do?

EOC1923

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 30, 2023, 06:40:36 PM
Just found that comment extremely poor tbh not Eamonns fault I heard he reffed the game well yesterday

country bumpkin

But sure Cargin are always to blame......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on July 30, 2023, 06:48:57 PM
Just found that comment extremely poor tbh not Eamonns fault I heard he reffed the game well yesterday

Heard exactly the same
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Nasty outfit in one comment.

I found your comment extremely poor in another ;D

JimStynes

Quote from: country bumpkin on July 30, 2023, 06:54:31 PM

But sure Cargin are always to blame......

Definitely Cargin's fault. We went looking for someone to blame and found Cargin's name.

EOC1923

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 30, 2023, 07:09:13 PM

Brendan's ridiculing our hard working referees but comment you on that sure 👍

imtommygunn

;D Double you down on those double standards you have going on there.

(FYI you deleted the post where you called me a st brigids fanboy. I have no affiliation whatsoever to them. I just find it not in great taste calling a team a "nasty outfit".)

EOC1923

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 30, 2023, 09:17:45 PM
;D Double you down on those double standards you have going on there.

(FYI you deleted the post where you called me a st brigids fanboy. I have no affiliation whatsoever to them. I just find it not in great taste calling a team a "nasty outfit".)
I found them nasty the last two times we have played them. What's your problem with that fanboy

imtommygunn

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: EOC1923 on July 30, 2023, 08:45:59 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 30, 2023, 07:09:13 PM

Brendan's ridiculing our hard working referees but comment you on that sure 👍

Sorry? Where did I ridicule or criticise a referee? Not at all and wouldn't do so.