Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffsof82

10 days to the JR of casement

bannside

No we don't. But we need them to know that this is the result of a mess they have contributed to, and until it's sorted out properly, Antrim are forced to playing their home championship matches at this venue. And the loss of revenue to GAA that is a consequence of an ineptitude that they are complicit in.

Saffsof82

Anyone seen the team for tomorrow?

rogercasement

Vital that Enda and the boys don't let this championship debacle take focus off the league push. If we could get in to Div 2 they could play the championship match in Cork for all I care. League is priority.

country bumpkin

Quote from: Saffsof82 on March 11, 2022, 10:13:09 PM

Saw the team and am sure there will be a couple of absentees from the start list as published....

Saffsof82

Quote from: country bumpkin on March 11, 2022, 10:36:20 PM

Saw the team and am sure there will be a couple of absentees from the start list as published....

Why's that CB?

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: rogercasement on March 11, 2022, 10:26:41 PM
Vital that Enda and the boys don't let this championship debacle take focus off the league push. If we could get in to Div 2 they could play the championship match in Cork for all I care. League is priority.

Still a possibility that you could get into div 4. Very difficult division, as us Derry folk know.

whatwillbwillb

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 11, 2022, 09:30:15 AM
Quote from: whatwillbwillb on March 11, 2022, 06:14:27 AM
Where is our Director of Football!!! Surely he along with the CB should be all over the media on this.. or are they waiting until elections get closer?

Hopefully he's directing football matters rather than pitch arrangements which in the long run needs to be improved at all levels.

Let the county board and those that have been brought in lately (on to the committee) who have great skills within business to change matters

If not successful take Cavan to Owenbeg away as far as you can get from Cavan

Have to disagree with you MR on this one, Director of Football in Antrim should cover all matters relating as such, from wee toddlers to "elite". Agree he should be directing football matters, however as we are all aware the process and the experience for the appointment was never shared, nor was the facts in relation to the role as in Voluntary or Paid ? Whats his Vision Plan in all matters of Football within the County, what is the Direction? I could go on, however as "Director of Football" you would think that being up front and centre fundamentally comes with the role?

Who are the ones brought in lately with great business skills?

country bumpkin

Quote from: Saffsof82 on March 11, 2022, 11:09:36 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on March 11, 2022, 10:36:20 PM

Why's that CB?
At least two injuries within the team as 'announced....sorry to say....

bannside

Huge game for us today. We should be taking two points from this on all recent lines of form. If we are sitting in 7 points tonight promotion is in our hands, and really on. Good luck to all....Come on Antrim.

Milltown Row2

CB county snitch! Snitches get stitches back in the day!

Yes the director should have a view as should we all but don't be disagreeing with me then say what's his role? If you have no clue then how can you disagree?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 12, 2022, 10:23:49 AM

Yes the director should have a view as should we all but don't be disagreeing with me then say what's his role? If you have no clue then how can you disagree?
Yep time to throw away your little black book....full of Fairy Tales.....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on March 12, 2022, 10:35:45 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 12, 2022, 10:23:49 AM

Yep time to throw away your little black book....full of Fairy Tales.....

Nah, loads of games to look forward too this year  ;D

As for fairy tales I enjoy reading yours every week
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

toby47

I'm hoping this carryon galvanises Antrim and creates a siege mentality. Starting with 2 points today, a promotion push & into the 1st round of Ulster where you's come out on top vs Cavan.

Jeez I really do feel like an Antrim supporter now after that BS from Cavan.

Itchy

Quote from: toby47 on March 12, 2022, 12:55:25 PM

I'm hoping this carryon galvanises Antrim and creates a siege mentality. Starting with 2 points today, a promotion push & into the 1st round of Ulster where you's come out on top vs Cavan.

Jeez I really do feel like an Antrim supporter now after that BS from Cavan.

No room for any new supporters if game stays in Corrigan park