Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whatwillbwillb on September 05, 2019, 12:11:56 PM
Thanks for that Caesar I am aware of the procedure but that wasn't what I was saying, no arguement with what GPA do annually it's the last paragraph I have issue with as allegedly some players have indicated that's not what has transpired, one lad supposedly took his and spun off to America. Agreed that's what should have occurred as indicated in your response. Open and transparent .

Can you name this person ? If so it's just hearsay by an anonymous person on an Internet forum. You're neither open or transparent
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

The Antrim Football thread on the Gaaboard demands transparency

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 05, 2019, 01:08:21 PM
The Antrim Football thread on the Gaaboard demands transparency

And a football team.

ciaran1988

Weekend Championship Predictions

St Galls v Aghagallon - St Galls by 4
Cargin v Rossa - Cargin by 8
St Johns v Portglenone - St Johns by 3
Creggan v Lamh Dhearg - Creggan by 2

Naomh Seamus v Ballymena - Ballymena by 3
Moneyglass v Randalstown - Moneyglass by 4
Sarsfields v Glenravel - Sarsfields by 2
St Paul's v St Joseph's - Draw

whatwillbwillb

Want we to PM you MR2 like before? That's neither open or transparent?

imtommygunn

Some interesting games there. Creggan LD a big one. Be interesting to see what Portglenone do against st johns though I would expect st johns to be too strong.

Based on league form Glenavy should beat st pauls by 5-10 points.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whatwillbwillb on September 05, 2019, 03:08:09 PM
Want we to PM you MR2 like before? That's neither open or transparent?

You're hiding behind a computer and giving off, you're not as open because you're hiding.

I feel it's unfair to throw stones. The perfect storm you want is not available, it's not available in most counties
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whatwillbwillb

MR2 you must have been given a nod & wink for championship game maybe even a final Totes reads this board on a regular basis ;) Don't want to get into a slanging match MR2 but happy to trade if that's what you want. Bannside, Ceasar & I were having a reasonable discussion and if true it will out in good time Ref "expense gate"  and you decided to weigh in. Happy to let it rest or up for the sport I'll leave it with ya.

bannside

Some weekends football ahead. Good chance I'll see all four QFs as well as the intermediate double header here in Portglenone on Saturday night. Four SW v City clashes to add to the spice, we will all be a bit wiser come Monday. May some county stars of the future stand out, and may the best teams win. Looking forward to us v St John's...both teams seem to have days where they look great followed by days they can look very average....but if both teams bring their A games it should be a cracker!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whatwillbwillb on September 05, 2019, 05:30:52 PM
MR2 you must have been given a nod & wink for championship game maybe even a final Totes reads this board on a regular basis ;) Don't want to get into a slanging match MR2 but happy to trade if that's what you want. Bannside, Ceasar & I were having a reasonable discussion and if true it will out in good time Ref "expense gate"  and you decided to weigh in. Happy to let it rest or up for the sport I'll leave it with ya.

I've nothing to hide, you clearly do, otherwise you'd have a proper open discussion about it. Instead of hiding  ;)

imtommygunn

Ballymena beat. Not sure if that is an upset or not.

bannside

Ballymena 5 up and cruising with an extra man ITG and somehow Aldergrove managed to pip them at the post. Two decent sides at the grade but Moneyglass looked sharp in seeing off a decent Randalstown in the second match here, and I'd see them as favourites to lift the Intermediate title.

St Galls and Cargin did enough respectively to see off Aghagallon and Rossa as expected, tomorrow will see who joins them in the senior semis.

whatwillbwillb

MR2 come on get real, you wouldn't expect anyone to come on here and directly name present county panel lads that spoke in confidence about what allegedly occurred you wouldn't!  You've nothing to hid because we all know who you are and posters have over time and postings have highlighted this, its not that you "stood tall" and outed yourself!

Surely you have to admit that you have tempered your comments over time on the board only because you have allegedly been spoken to in the past about your comments from the county board while you continue to ref and I have no issue with this to be fair? As I said don't want to get into a spat with you, btw good luck today Glenavy should progress without too much trouble.

Back to my original posting, Bannside watched some great youngster's yesterday, young Adam Loughran from St Mary's Agahagallon looks a fabulous talent as does young Connor Morris from St James's to name a few young guns from yesterday's games. Thoughts?

imtommygunn

Quote from: bannside on September 07, 2019, 10:46:04 PM
Ballymena 5 up and cruising with an extra man ITG and somehow Aldergrove managed to pip them at the post. Two decent sides at the grade but Moneyglass looked sharp in seeing off a decent Randalstown in the second match here, and I'd see them as favourites to lift the Intermediate title.

St Galls and Cargin did enough respectively to see off Aghagallon and Rossa as expected, tomorrow will see who joins them in the senior semis.

What videos I saw looked like a great atmosphere for Randalstown moneyglass. They look like two teams on the up which is good to see.

bannside

100% agree Whatwillbe, those two definitely caught the eye, with Adam Loughran in particular cementing his reputation as the best young player in the county atm. No doubt both will be high on the list of Lenny scouting team. I really liked Aaron Mc Neilly too from Tir Na Nog, up there as the classiest act on the day along with the peerless Patrick Mc Cormack and Justin Crozier. Plenty of young talent starting to emerge, Bugsy Mc Erlean another with obvious claims too, even if he was a bit quiet by his own standard last night. Smiley Duffin superb too last night imo.