Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on January 05, 2014, 06:33:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 05, 2014, 06:30:36 PM
WUM merchant. Won't be long......
He he. The M in WUM stands for Merchant, ya eejit.

I stutter, told you that before ya eejit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RefForFee

Strike a nerve close to home? You should not take things/opinions too personal despite there accuracy.  Good for the goose and all that!  Go on sure, let others see your repetitive vindictive nature in which you are notorious fore. HITLER springs to mind. Continue with your little empire struggle, try to remain anonymous but I know how much of a little bald headed manipulator you are.  ;)   
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

Rasharkin Gael

That was a cold stand at creggan today. Cavan starting this season were they left off last year. Very fit and well drilled, willing runners coming off the shoulder constantly, attacking and shooting with conviction. Antrim, very, very early days but some players haven't come on much. Gallagher at ff was terrible and then moved to wing hf and didn't do any better. Brother did better when he came on for kobo . Murray on the ball was ok but off the ball didn't bother covering his man at all and with Cavan running at Antrim defence this was a disaster. Got moved to the other wing for a while to see how much space he could give to that hb. Mick and Sean did ok in middle but when we won the ball we were all at sea, with little or no ideas how to penetrate an average enough defence. Young delargy did ok at cb but was left very exposed at times with 2v1 coming from Cavan runners. Kerr had no chance with the goals and kick out we're solid. Up front we were awful. Niblock was the best on show but the lack of movement and intelligent running by those around him forced too many turnovers. Paddy Kelly did well when he came on, physical presence at the edge of the square before moved out to bulk up middle. Bam looked hungry but arrived on very late on.
It's very early days but wasn't what Baker would have wanted for the first run out.

glens abu

Quote from: RefForFee on January 05, 2014, 07:29:30 PM
Strike a nerve close to home? You should not take things/opinions too personal despite there accuracy.  Good for the goose and all that!  Go on sure, let others see your repetitive vindictive nature in which you are notorious fore. HITLER springs to mind. Continue with your little empire struggle, try to remain anonymous but I know how much of a little bald headed manipulator you are.  ;)   

Jesus you have it bad for St Galls,prob the reason why Antrim have so many problems.I would want my county to win so much I would never think like you.

Milltown Row2

You're doing rightly, staying on a wee bit longer than before, hmmm bald head, that's the best you can do? and only one smiley, come on you're better than that, seen you coming out of the Rock earlier with you're friend

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RefForFee

Feckin hilarious and rivetting, just like your posts and your teaching ability. Ability (in the singular I may add).
Now do yourself a favour and grow up before it really gets embarrassing,   :-X
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RefForFee on January 05, 2014, 07:54:10 PM
Feckin hilarious and rivetting, just like your posts and your teaching ability. Ability (in the singular I may add).
Now do yourself a favour and grow up before it really gets embarrassing,   :-X

Grow up? you're the one throwing the insults, not surprised though as you've nowt sensible to talk about

RefForFee

So you do not lambast, ridicule, agitate, slag off, criticise others. That's like the school bully who also states he does not tell lies. A rite wee hypocrite me thinks.  Dint be acting like the spoilt child because some has a different opinion than you. That's what makes us unique and interesting. The wee man syndrome is extremely prevalent.

As an aspiring Referee you should be a little more open minded with an acceptance of diversity.  Now if you have to, do what you need to do, win your little war, maintain your notorious status and continue to propogate vitriolic negative spin. Hasta la vista baby  :P

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RefForFee on January 05, 2014, 08:22:02 PM
So you do not lambast, ridicule, agitate, slag off, criticise others. That's like the school bully who also states he does not tell lies. A rite wee hypocrite me thinks.  Dint be acting like the spoilt child because some has a different opinion than you. That's what makes us unique and interesting. The wee man syndrome is extremely prevalent.

In you're 60 odd posts you've done the following, lambast, ridicule, agitate, slag off, criticise. That's a 100% of the stuff you claim I've done, now are you a positive person or not?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RefForFee on January 05, 2014, 08:22:02 PM

As an aspiring Referee you should be a little more open minded with an acceptance of diversity.  Now if you have to, do what you need to do, win your little war, maintain your notorious status and continue to propogate vitriolic negative spin. Hasta la vista baby  :P

Check out this site, I hope it helps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder

RefForFee

Your gettin personal Faecle Fre*K  ;D  So my drinking habits/haunt and paranoia have been outed  ;)
Lets see who will have the last laugh, not that I am a vindictive person but knowing ur a teacher, happy days ahead, if you catch my drift, feckin magic, this is really going to be fun! hehehe  ;D ;D ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RefForFee on January 05, 2014, 09:06:27 PM
Your gettin personal Faecle Fre*K  ;D  So my drinking habits/haunt and paranoia have been outed  ;)
Lets see who will have the last laugh, not that I am a vindictive person but knowing ur a teacher, happy days ahead, if you catch my drift, feckin magic, this is really going to be fun! hehehe  ;D ;D ;)

Whatever, once you've sorted out your hatred then we can have a wee chat. Think happy thoughts, life gets better

RefForFee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 05, 2014, 07:34:32 PM

You're doing rightly, staying on a wee bit longer than before, hmmm bald head, that's the best you can do? and only one smiley, come on you're better than that, seen you coming out of the Rock earlier with you're friend

Is it just me, or is there a likeness of the McGou**** here, well they frequent the rock?  And of course you would know all about the Rock (Rocky  ;))  They have been hanging around that awl farmer down Milltown Row too long.- "who's pickin the banjo here"

DearyMe

Wow, such a diverse palette for mutton dressed as lamb! Pity about those obvious mistakes!  Stop masquerading as something youre not, whatever infact that might be!

Hail to MR2 and all those dedicated posters! :P :D  ;)
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

Gizzy15

We'll any caric? Are we expecting to beat UUJ on Sunday or are they going to try a lot more boys out? Anyone any.insight or opinions.