Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

???Previous post was not by me, seems a I've been hacked! Some help please
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CentreHalfBack

Now that Baker has a new backround team behind him will he be on the look out for some new fresh players for 2012?

DIV1
St Galls
Cargin
St Johns
Creggan
Rasharkin   
Lamh Dhearg 
St Brigids 
Ahoghill St. Marys
St Pauls
Portglenone *

* Portglenone will secure promotion over Rossa if they beat Sarsfields this weekend.

DIV2
Moneyglass 
Aghagallon 
Rossa
Gort Na Mona
All Saints 
Aldergrove 
Glenavy 
St Endas 
Tir na Nog 
St Teresas

DIV3
Sarsfields 
Glenravel 
Ardoyne 
Dunloy 
O Donnells 
Davitts 
Mc Dermotts 

DIV4/5/6
St Malachys 
St Agnes 
Eire Og
Naomh Comhghall 
Ballycastle 
Lisburn
Patrick Pearses
Mitchels 

Is there anyone out there that should be given the chance?
New season - new reason

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 20, 2011, 06:07:41 PM
???Previous post was not by me, seems a I've been hacked! Some help please
Maybe the 'bold Linus' at his work, apparently he has been acting the wag over ordering training gear and meddling in sponsorship deals for the footballers, hauled up before the committee :o OMG Linus  ::)
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

Milltown Row2

Your mask is fairly slipping now bac  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 21, 2011, 03:06:59 PM
Your mask is fairly slipping now bac  ;D
No Milltown, despite what you think, I heard all the latest gossip in a barbers shop yesterday!

Milltown Row2

Maybe in a black hack on the way to the barber shop? Or behind the casement or rock bar  :D

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 21, 2011, 05:51:37 PM
Maybe in a black hack on the way to the barber shop? Or behind the casement or rock bar  :D
Don't do balck hack's Milltown, too dangerous, don't do pubs either Milltown, Pioneer!  :D

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 21, 2011, 05:51:37 PM
I would say your lads will be up against it next week Milltown, XMaglen a bridge too far and your lads not known for big cahonies!!!!  Cross by 6 IMO!!!   8)

I also hear CJ is in the proverbial shit, after his sneaky move in getting back into Jordanstwon.  I hear a few lads who were rejected are none too happy!!!  This will be worth watching  :-X  :o

Milltown Row2

Bog Ash Camam

CentreHalfBack

Portglenone and Sarsfields game not played.

Anyone know what happened here?

Name : Caman

Well done Rossa senior footballers being promoted to division one. Back where you belong. Hurlers next.

From the county website.
New season - new reason

CentreHalfBack

4682beller: PG1 didn't field,pt deducted and today is cut off!We're 2pts clear.Just off phone with whitey, looks like wer up

ODRossaGAC: @4682beller every man woman and child to the club for 4pm if this is true..there is stout to be drunk

ODRossaGAC: @ClubAontroma any truth in the rumours re: div2 cut off was today and with pg1 failing to play we go up...fingers crossed

Tweets from Rossa. They seem to think the "Premier" club is back.
New season - new reason

SambaSaffron

Quote from: hardstation on October 25, 2011, 10:27:34 AM
Quote from: CentreHalfBack on October 24, 2011, 07:39:11 PM
Portglenone and Sarsfields game not played.

Anyone know what happened here?

I'm told that Portglenones' pitch was waterlogged and they were asked to play the game away but refused.

Strange way for Rossa to go up but revenge for the time we were robbed by the ref against Sean Stinsons in a minor final many years ago.
I'm told different.

SambaSaffron

Apparantly they didn't want to go up. A vote resulted in them deciding to stay down another year. Not sure how reliable the source is.

Bog Ash Camam

Milltown, why are you're boys objecting to the ref doing the game on Sunday against XMaglen?  Just seen it on BBC Twitter!!