Belfast Murder Victim lay undiscovered for 3 years

Started by bennydorano, October 13, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 14, 2017, 05:41:19 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on October 14, 2017, 08:35:47 AM
Jesus there's some crap on this thread. Uninformed speculation, factually incorrect statements etc. Some people here really do need to cop themselves on.

If he's been charged with fraud it's barely speculation to suggest fraud !
I mean some of the earlier stuff, speculation about murder,insinuations about family, neighbours etc. With no knowledge of the facts, that's what I was referring to.
Careful now

StGallsGAA

Quote from: hardstation on October 15, 2017, 12:29:13 AM
No. StGallsGAA is a Tyrone man. The sooner people understand this, the less abuse our poor county will get.
+1

T Fearon

The fact is a woman lay dead in her own home unnoticed  for almost three years,and none of her family,who lived in close proximity knew.If that fact isn't grounds for speculation and questioning the nature of her family,I don't know what is.

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: T Fearon on October 15, 2017, 08:38:57 AM
The fact is a woman lay dead in her own home unnoticed  for almost three years,and none of her family,who lived in close proximity knew.If that fact isn't grounds for speculation and questioning the nature of her family,I don't know what is.

They are a close knit family who are shocked at this

T Fearon

A close knit family would surely not allow the death of one of its members,who lived in the locality,go unnoticed for nearly three years

StGallsGAA

Quote from: T Fearon on October 16, 2017, 04:09:43 PM
A close knit family would surely not allow the death of one of its members,who lived in the locality,go unnoticed for nearly three years

I dunno Tone, you'd have to be pretty close knit to keep something like that quiet and still pocket the weekly giros?

Avondhu star

Quote from: Over the Bar on October 13, 2017, 11:24:26 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on October 13, 2017, 06:21:53 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 13, 2017, 01:40:22 PM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on October 13, 2017, 10:25:24 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on October 13, 2017, 10:19:36 AM
"Her family said they were "shocked and heartbroken" to learn of her death"

WTF!!!
Sinn Fein MLA Alex Maskey said Ms Conlon came from a close-knit family in the Ballymurphy area of west Belfast.

"Given the fact it's such a close-knit family, it will be particularly sad as they haven't seen her for quite a while, even though they wanted to."

Very close-knit! This one is sure to get messy for someone.
More weasel words from Masked who can't help talking shite as soon as a microphone is put in front of him
Close knit FFS

So what else would you expect an MLA to say ffs?  If it's there's an unproven suggestion / suspicion they've  been creaming benefits and the family have made a statement to say "we wanted to visit her more in the past 2 years but couldn't for x, y and z difficulties...." then he has to keep press interviews pretty diplomatic given that a lady has died.  Do you expect him to say that in his view the family obviously didn't give a shit?   ::)

Did the gobshite have to say anything at all? So full of his own shite he actually thinks people wants to hear him
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you