Started by Itchy, May 04, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Maith shibh  TG4.
I still want a ticket please.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Might be the first time it's been handy to have politicians from Roscommon. Good on Eugene Murphy, and good on the lad on the Roscommon Football Legends FB page for leading the charge on this one.

Had tickets been available there would be thousands of Roscommon supporters at this match. Still hopeful that there will be a few returns near the end of next week.

From the Bunker

You'd wonder why this game was not put with the Mayo/Kerry match which would meant more tickets available. Granted this fixture suits Tyrone fans!

Blowitupref

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 17, 2017, 06:50:52 PM
You'd wonder why this game was not put with the Mayo/Kerry match which would meant more tickets available. Granted this fixture suits Tyrone fans!
August 20th was the original date for the U17 final until Kerry requested for it to be moved back one week so it didn't clash with the minor semi final..
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Rossfan

They could have waited till they saw how they got on in the Semi Final first ;D

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on August 17, 2017, 07:13:02 PM
They could have waited till they saw how they got on in the Semi Final first ;D

Typical Kerry arrogance.

giveballaghback

Big day getting near for these young lads, got my ticket today after a lot of phone calls and really looking forward to all 3 games.

omagh_gael

Quote from: giveballaghback on August 24, 2017, 08:48:36 PM
Big day getting near for these young lads, got my ticket today after a lot of phone calls and really looking forward to all 3 games.

I hope you Rossies will be cheering for the red hand at 3.30pm?

Rossfan

We hope to be in Ros Town with the Cup by then ;D
Isn't that adult stuff at 4 pm?

Cunny Funt

Quote from: giveballaghback on August 24, 2017, 08:48:36 PM
Out of interest what type of ticket did you get, upper or lower seat or standing in the Nally or Hill 16?

omagh_gael

Quote from: Rossfan on August 24, 2017, 09:45:11 PM
We hope to be in Ros Town with the Cup by then ;D
Isn't that adult stuff at 4 pm?

You'll be drowning your sorrows!

You're right, it is 4pm!

Rossfan

If "my" ticket doesn't come through anyone any idea what the touts will be charging Sunday morning??

larryin89

Don't go the tout route, youll get one if you get up good n early , get chatting to everyone
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rossfan

Was racing to Ros Co Board office where a "limited number" of tickets are for sale when I got the magic phone call ;D
Collecting tonight.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Rossfan on August 25, 2017, 03:16:38 PM
Was racing to Ros Co Board office where a "limited number" of tickets are for sale when I got the magic phone call ;D
Collecting tonight.

Good man, I'll bring a spare Tyrone jersey for you to fire on when the big guns come out later in the afternoon!