Fundraising

Started by AZOffaly, August 23, 2016, 01:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Lip Sync seems to be the new Strictly. Come Dine with me as well

blewuporstuffed

Anyone ever run one of those buy a brick projects where you can buy a engraved brick with your name on it for a wall or path?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

johnneycool

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 18, 2017, 11:20:39 AM
Anyone ever run one of those buy a brick projects where you can buy a engraved brick with your name on it for a wall or path?

We're looking at that one at the moment as well, £100 per p***k is the price they're talking.

Captain Scarlet

The Golf Classic was King during the boom and now that we are back baby, they seem to be going again.
The foot golf is another bit of craic.

On a curve ball I saw something where Sallins GAA in Kildare had a special brew beer. there is a really nice pub beside their pitch that does all craft beers so I assume they tied in with them.
Plenty of the smaller brewers are open to doing business and it was more than likely just a new label. Now I know in some clubs drink doesn't officially mix but many clubs are sponsored by pubs so that is a good link if ye do a deal with them.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

omagh_gael

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 18, 2017, 11:20:39 AM

Our community is doing this at the minute. Great idea to gather up significant funds to begin this sort of project. Most people going for £100 a brick and you can pay via 10x £10 direct debit which negates the need to fork out £100 in one go.

http://loughmacrory.com/2017/08/your-community-needs-you-our-time-our-centre-our-future/