Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 06:34:16 PM
Quote from: Spike on November 12, 2017, 06:28:50 PM
Come on now, a SW man lifted the Senior football trophy....its not all bad 😁

Yes, last year Tir na og man ?
Think you are on thin ice this time MR2......can recall individuals from St Enda's, Mc Dermott's, Gort na Mona, Moneyglass, Fermanagh, Armagh, Tyrone, and a host of others hauling the same trophy to Milltown.....

Spike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 06:41:58 PM
Quote from: Spike on November 12, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

Isnt Martin Kane from Toome? Isnt michael magill from the SW? Poor stuff

So Cargin wouldn't let The Og man lift the cup? That's poor form

Hes wasnt the captain i believe so why would they.  Sorry forgot....sensitive subject with blow ins and all. No doubt they all stayed and are helping out around the club.  Caredul not to be fake numbered now....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 12, 2017, 06:39:51 PM
And the 'Row' may well have a seat on the 'Board' post convention......
But wait MR2 not talking about that.....could it be because he is rarely seen up there and is not aware of the nomination....

Rarely? Hmmm I'm 46 in over a months time, played couple games this year got the reserves in football and hurling, but yeah the ref'ing does limit my time at the club, now I could do feck all and be like you but I much prefer what I do

On another note... Manners firmly put on the SW this year! I mean how dare yas getting so uppity
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Spike on November 12, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

Hes wasnt the captain i believe so why would they.  Sorry forgot....sensitive subject with blow ins and all. No doubt they all stayed and are helping out around the club.  Caredul not to be fake numbered now....

So Cargin don't have blow ins?

As for your staying behind and helping out, do a bit of research first on that subject
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Spike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 06:50:16 PM

As for your staying behind and helping out, do a bit of research first on that subject

Of course they have over the years.....they just werent like the united nations like some others.  Dear John letters now when the club membership fee gets sent out

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Spike on November 12, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

Of course they have over the years.....they just werent like the united nations like some others.  Dear John letters now when the club membership fee gets sent out

I know it's tough out in the sticks, but I think the SW will march back next year... and win the reserve championship again, and the league of course

Spike

Quote from: hardstation on November 12, 2017, 06:47:01 PM
All these clubs ploughing all of their resources into a single code and they can't manage to get a bit of silverware between them. Shocking!

Yep.....and their own money too. Not a begging bowl or condemned stand/changing rooms to be seen.

Spike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 07:11:32 PM
Quote from: Spike on November 12, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

I know it's tough out in the sticks, but I think the SW will march back next year... and win the reserve championship again, and the league of course

Id say you're right but to be fair its easier to travel to a parish club when you're actually from there.

Milltown Row2

Yep, with the roads improving all the time it will be easier

country bumpkin

Quote from: hardstation on November 12, 2017, 08:09:33 PM
Quote from: Spike on November 12, 2017, 07:14:57 PM
Quote from: hardstation on November 12, 2017, 06:47:01 PM
All these clubs ploughing all of their resources into a single code and they can't manage to get a bit of silverware between them. Shocking!

Yep.....and their own money too. Not a begging bowl or condemned stand/changing rooms to be seen.
One code, great facilities.....you'd think they would be cleaning up year in year out.
And with a tradition in hurling and 600,000 odd to pick from a senior title, hurling or football is likely some time soon....1991.....2004 long time passing.......U think ur mate MR2 remembers.....might not, he does seem to forget the Row are looking a seat on the County Management.......but does he know...?
;)

country bumpkin

Just who/were the 'Cargin blow ins' Mr2......need to know...We had a development meeting tonite and the club have decided on a new transfer policy in the club.
Seems we are to follow the successful trend set by ur lot...bring them in as pairs...the Gallaghers...the O Neill's...the Burke's...what u think.... ;)

country bumpkin

Quote from: hardstation on November 12, 2017, 08:43:00 PM
Yis went a hell of a lot longer yourselves without winning one.
And we may go ad long again......unless we follow the Milltown way..... ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 12, 2017, 09:34:19 PM
Just who/were the 'Cargin blow ins' Mr2......need to know...We had a development meeting tonite and the club have decided on a new transfer policy in the club.
Seems we are to follow the successful trend set by ur lot...bring them in as pairs...the Gallaghers...the O Neill's...the Burke's...what u think.... ;)

Are you serious lol? Cargin have never had blow ins??

All the above won juvenile championships from under 12 but you'd know that as we hammered your lot along the way  :P

Once you get over the pain of a difficult year I think you'll be back next year, the league will get yas going in right direction .

Just roll up the sleeves and back to drawing board, you've plenty of potential coming through so beating the Johnnies should be top of your list!

The club is so disappointed with what these lads have achieved and the continued effort ! Ah well CB, if the county agm is your main topic on here then I'd be worried

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 09:48:46 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on November 12, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

Are you serious lol? Cargin have never had blow ins??

All the above won juvenile championships from under 12 but you'd know that as we hammered your lot along the way  :P

Once you get over the pain of a difficult year I think you'll be back next year, the league will get yas going in right direction .

Just roll up the sleeves and back to drawing board, you've plenty of potential coming through so beating the Johnnies should be top of your list!

The club is so disappointed with what these lads have achieved and the continued effort ! Ah well CB, if the county agm is your main topic on here then I'd be worried
Please if our year was difficult was a disaster on the Row....unless I missed something....
Please wise up I think u pilfered from....Mc Dermotts....Eire Of....St Enda's...Gorts....Moneyglass...the Gallagher's arrived from Fermanagh....dunno where Dr Mc Crory or John Rafferty originated....need I continue as I can recall a whole lotta attachments...think last time we met in minor championship was 2000 and I think we did win that one by nine points....

Milltown Row2

Either you do have blow ins or you don't, now it's a simple question even for you CB, you can't give off about it while doing it yourselves... so come on