Emma Little Pengelly's Community Relations Survey

Started by StGallsGAA, June 20, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seany

...being creationists, they don't even believe in dinosaurs. 

red hander

Quote from: johnneycool on June 22, 2017, 01:31:03 PM
Quote from: sensethetone on June 22, 2017, 12:44:10 PM
Saw her yesterday on TV in parliament, she didn't give dung what was getting said about climate change etc until the DUP got called dinosaurs- then she smartened up.

Jeffrey giving out about the use of the word dinosaur and sitting beside him is Jim "expenses" Shannon, a truer dinosaur there never was.

Jim Shannon stopped me on Royal Avenue about 15 years ago and asked directions to the Ulster Hall. I thought it very ironic an arch bigot like Jimbo didn't know how to get to a venue where his hero Paisley and other unionist fuckwits used to regularly whip the scummery of loyalism into a frenzy. I pointed him in the opposite direction  :P

Aristo 60

Quote from: red hander on June 21, 2017, 05:29:38 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on June 21, 2017, 12:17:13 AM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on June 20, 2017, 11:18:47 PM
Didn't read the OP as it was too long so don't know what it's all about.

Just popping in to say I'd shag her no bother.

Have a nice evening

Well you are not the only one allegedly

Nothing alleged about it... her husband must be a very forgiving sort after she went scurrying back to him when fella giving her a seeing to fucked off to Mexico on holidays and then dropped her like a ton of wood pellets after shacking up with some local bird and never came back. That's DUP family values for you, eh?

The board members need to see a pic of this Mexican bird and are we talking Mexico, Cancun or Mexico, Castleblayney?