The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Hound

Robbo not involved for Scotland today. Hopefully not injury/illness related!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hound on November 15, 2020, 04:27:08 PM
Robbo not involved for Scotland today. Hopefully not injury/illness related!

Tight hamstring
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

toby47

Hendo hooked at HT last night - tight hamstring
Robbo not risked for Scotland - tight hambo
Salah - Covid positive
TAA - Calf injury
Gomez - knee
VVD - knee

Klopp will be hoping Fabinho & Thiago are ready for the weekend

Armamike

RIP Ray Clemence. Outstanding goalkeeper and person.  I was gutted when he left in 1981 to move to Spurs. 

Given the rate of injuries Liverpool will be playing the u23s in a couple of weeks.
That's just, like your opinion man.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: toby47 on November 16, 2020, 08:51:44 AM
Hendo hooked at HT last night - tight hamstring
Robbo not risked for Scotland - tight hambo
Salah - Covid positive
TAA - Calf injury
Gomez - knee
VVD - knee

Klopp will be hoping Fabinho & Thiago are ready for the weekend
Was Robertson not suspended anyway?
Regardless, its an awful injury list of regular first teamers.
Hopefully Henderson is Ok, he is so important to Liverpool
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

supersub

I actually think it is a good thing Henderson and Robertson were withdrawn in the manner they were. They have all obviously been told if you feel anything whatsoever just come off/don't play while on International duty. It then makes it seem worse than it is, as you see them both been withdrawn 'injured' - when in fact it may well be just a precaution so they are 100% for Liverpool's next game. I'd be surprised if both don't start.

Armamike

Agreed. Seems more precautionary than anything.  Wouldn't be the first time players pulled out of friendlies.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: supersub on November 17, 2020, 11:13:28 PM
I actually think it is a good thing Henderson and Robertson were withdrawn in the manner they were. They have all obviously been told if you feel anything whatsoever just come off/don't play while on International duty. It then makes it seem worse than it is, as you see them both been withdrawn 'injured' - when in fact it may well be just a precaution so they are 100% for Liverpool's next game. I'd be surprised if both don't start.
Liverpool seem to have been 'managing' Henderson a bit lately anyway with regards to injury  so that would make sense
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

What's the story with Thiago. There isn't much being said about his injury or timeframe for returning.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on November 18, 2020, 03:34:06 PM
What's the story with Thiago. There isn't much being said about his injury or timeframe for returning.

Haven't heard much but I don't like the way it's rumbling on. Klopp had not ruled him out at first for the Sheff Utd game, which was only a week after that dirty fecker did him. That was 3 + weeks ago though and no real confirmation of what is happening.

J70

Last time Liverpool went this many home league games unbeaten, it was Leicester who ended the run in 1981.

Now we're looking at a makeshift defense, possibly playing a high line, with Jamie Vardy on the shoulder of the last defender.

What could go wrong? :)

Armamike

Henderson out for the weekend. Fabinho and Thiago are possibles - Klopp not ruling them in or out.  Badly need Fabinho back for this one and Thiago would be useful too.

Capt Pat

City have suffered a damaging defeat at Spurs. A big boost for Liverpool as I believe Liverpool and City will be competing for the league at the end of the season regardless of this weekends results.

BennyCake

City's title effort is gone. Pep will go before end of season.