Katherine Lynch & those shower at RTE

Started by thebigfella, February 20, 2010, 12:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

That Katherine Lynch show would sicken your shite.

There is only one thing to do with the buck up in RTE who approved that show. Set him of fire and bate the flames out with bricks.  >:(

boojangles

AFS

Trevor Hill

That Lynch is a big, useless, fat, oxygen thief, talent free zone. She is the most one dimensional "personality" on the most one dimensional TV station on the planet. She must have some serious dirt on someone high up in RTE.

Shamrock Shore

Never could I be in more agreement with ye boyz.

She's as funny as famine.

Eoghan Mag

I disagree totally she is great. Fierce funny stuff altogether. She is wonderfully talented. Secondly RTE do, do great comedy. Zig & Zag, Dustin, Podge and Rodge, Killinascully, Anonymous, In the name of the Fáda etc.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I don't like it but can't stop watching it, so I'm not sure if I think its good or shite. It's not exactly the best side of Irish womenhood.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

magpie seanie

I actually think she is hilarious. She may not be fully well in the head but I really enjoy her.

Arthur_Friend

Irish version of Catherine Tate, i.e. shite.

Celt_Man

Brutal.... can't watch a minute of it and I'd watch most shite on tv...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Maiden1

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 20, 2010, 12:53:51 PM
I actually think she is hilarious. She may not be fully well in the head but I really enjoy her.

I agree.  She seems not right in the head, you either like that sort of surreal comedy on your don't.  A bit like Avid Merrion or Little Britain maybe.  A bit like Catherine Tate as well only more mental.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Eoghan Mag

Who is Catherine Tate? I've never heard of her. Must be on one of the foreign channels, like BBC or Channel 4.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Eoghan Mag on February 20, 2010, 12:33:32 PM
I disagree totally she is great. Fierce funny stuff altogether. She is wonderfully talented. Secondly RTE do, do great comedy. Zig & Zag, Dustin, Podge and Rodge, Killinascully, Anonymous, In the name of the Fáda etc.
kilnalscully Is one of the worst shows ever to be aired, pat falvey TD looks similiar shite
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 20, 2010, 02:05:19 PM
Quote from: Eoghan Mag on February 20, 2010, 12:33:32 PM
kilnalscully Is one of the worst shows ever to be aired, pat falvey TD looks similiar shite

Love Kinlnacsully (its like that great/shite type show), hate Pat Falvey FF TD.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Gs Man

She's brilliant at playing "Singin Bernie Walsh".  Her other characters are shite though.
Keep 'er lit