Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

Maidana is definitely no soft touch. He is a scrapper and he can certainly bang. Khan has a chance if he boxes as mentioned but I think Maidana will be too relentless and finally answer our prayers and KO Khan
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

CiKe

Just watched that KO. That was horrendous, he could barely put his hands up and the ref let him take three or four punches more. If he's considering fighting on, tis already too late for him, had the sense knocked out of him a while back it would seem...

There is simply no way PBF fights Khan. No one in their right mind would pay top money to see such a 1 sided fight

Rav67

Very polished performance from McCloskey tonight.  Who will be next for him?

Capt Pat

What is with all the boxing on RTE in the last couple of years. Pro boxing live from Letterkenny. Its not Vegas is it?

DennistheMenace

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 02, 2010, 11:28:45 PM
What is with all the boxing on RTE in the last couple of years. Pro boxing live from Letterkenny. Its not Vegas is it?

Always thought Las Vegas was in the Hills of Donegal?

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

CiKe

Rafael Marquez vs Juan Manual Lopez tonight. Think Marquez probably getting on and expect Lopez to be too powerful, although if he can't take him out, then Marquez has the skills to get the decision. Have a few quid on 3rd and 7th round stoppages (Lopez)

ONeill

Rogan won in first round. Next stop Vegas.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on November 06, 2010, 10:41:48 PM
Rogan won in first round. Next stop Vegas.

Is that a boozer in Glenavy?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

CiKe

Damn, Marquez corner threw in the towel after round 8. Didn't see it, but a war apparently.

nrico2006

Big Bang gave Hylands some beating at the weekend.  Casey is like a terrier, attacks relentlessly with constant big shots.  Next up is Kiko.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

DirtyDozen12

anyone any links for pacman fight??
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

sandwiches_in_the_boot

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Rav67

Gonna be well over a stone in weight between these 2 tonight but still fancy Pacman.  Hope he knocks out the cheating bastard.

magpie seanie

I know f**k all about boxing but even though he is great - how can Pacman beat this man. He's six inches taller and a stone heavier. I'm staying up to watch it because from what I hear, Pacman will win.

I'm locked by the way.