Iris Robinson to quit politics

Started by red hander, December 28, 2009, 06:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Watch this space

Lady GAA GAA

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Minder

There was a lot of understanding shown on the board a few weeks ago when the subject of depression and mental illness arose. I have no doubt the same sentiments will continue for Iris.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

longrunsthefox

Is surprising all the same as she seemed to think her psychiatrist could cure every 'ailment'  :o

Tony Baloney

No doubt will be parting on a decent suck and pension package. Didn't realise she was 60. Older woman in that relationship?

muppet

Quote from: Minder on December 28, 2009, 07:02:52 PM
There was a lot of understanding shown on the board a few weeks ago when the subject of depression and mental illness arose. I have no doubt the same sentiments will continue for Iris.

That understanding should continue. It doesn't mean though that you have to like someone.
MWWSI 2017

heganboy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 28, 2009, 07:23:09 PM
No doubt will be parting on a decent suck and pension package. Didn't realise she was 60. Older woman in that relationship?

nope- Big Peter will be 61 tomorrow!

T Fearon

I for one am sceptical about this and the timing of same. With a general election looming could it be a ploy to take the pressure of the Swish Family Robinson and their vast wealth. I bet she'll be back. 

Tony Baloney

Looking well on it Peter, and I don't think I'm being presumptuous in wishing him many happy returns from everyone at the gaaboard ;D

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 28, 2009, 07:44:48 PM
Looking well on it Peter, and I don't think I'm being presumptuous in wishing him many happy returns from everyone at the gaaboard ;D

I am sure he will have a big glass of punch for Iris when they are celebrating his birthday tomorrow.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

heganboy

Quote from: Minder on December 28, 2009, 07:48:35 PM

I am sure he will have a big glass of punch for Iris when they are celebrating his birthday tomorrow.

Ouch- low blow :-)

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Minder on December 28, 2009, 07:48:35 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 28, 2009, 07:44:48 PM

...or a harvey wall banger perhaps  :-\