FAO Hardy

Started by Bud Wiser, May 25, 2007, 04:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

The Bottom Brick

Take this love-in to PMs lads
33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

Bud Wiser

Sorry there bottom Brick, I am using wireless card in a laptop and every time I log off it means I have to sign in again.  Sometimes even after signing in the log in goes down and when I press the 'post' button it asks me to log in again.  For that reason I don't bother with the PM feature and very rarely use it because I can just go to the discussion board and have a read without all the hassle.

I am so sorry that one small message, that was none of your business in the first place, took up so much of your time and I can only imagine what your daily life must be like with bigger issues to concern you.

Hardy

I am beside myself with shame. What was I thinking of? The people have spoken and what this makes clear to me is that my time in public life here is over. Cue the SF gene pool here singing "cheerio, cheerio, cheerio".

The Bottom Brick

QuoteI am so sorry that one small message, that was none of your business in the first place, took up so much of your time and I can only imagine what your daily life must be like with bigger issues to concern you.

Exchange email addresses and you won't be airing things that are "nobody's business" in public.

Don't get your knickers in a twist :-*
33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

magpie seanie

Bud - I sent you a PM. Was afraid that I might get hauled over the coals for improper GAABoard etiquette. If you get a chance to log on have a read.

Life used to be much simpler.

ONeill

Sinn Fein have promised to look into this issue and will have it high priority on their manifesto in 2012. Say YES to PMs.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Bogball XV

Quote from: ONeill on May 27, 2007, 07:13:48 PM
Sinn Fein have promised to look into this issue and will have it high priority on their manifesto in 2012. Say YES to PMs.
They've been saying "Yes PM" for the past few years anyway.

Bud Wiser

It would be easier for me to draw up a Good Monday Agreement than sign in to mail box as I have to keep signing in.  I stood on my laptop two weeks ago and good old AXA Insurance are in  the process of sending me bills to get a new one.

The nag I was referring to is out of the same stables as Controvento - remember him!  On the gallops he is well able to keep up and is doing fairly well.  I will post you a PM on Wednesday morning or during the day before we head over to Leopardstown and let you know what the sceil is but there are a few heavy hitters entered in this race, I don't know why Tyrell has two in it though as surely he could sort out one from the other on the gallops.  Nobody is talking to Manilou or wants to know himn but he doesn't seem to care, lazy and stuck up brat that he is.

Hardy

Bud - I'm half afraid even to acknowledge your post now in case someone twitches back a curtain and raps the window at me as if I was a young lad sneaking into their garden to get me ball back.

Did yiz not take Manilou on a tour around the glue factory yet or even drop a hint or two about Kit-e-Kat? I know he's French and all, but he can't be that arrogant in the face of being melted down like the PDs. Tell him he's getting a plug of ginger under his tail the next day out and if that doesn't work he's for the factory and he can walk there.

I'd say you felt like standing on your laptop again yesterday when you came back from Tullamore.

Square Ball

Quote from: Bud Wiser on May 27, 2007, 10:37:18 AM
Sorry there bottom Brick, I am using wireless card in a laptop and every time I log off it means I have to sign in again.  Sometimes even after signing in the log in goes down and when I press the 'post' button it asks me to log in again.  For that reason I don't bother with the PM feature and very rarely use it because I can just go to the discussion board and have a read without all the hassle.

I am so sorry that one small message, that was none of your business in the first place, took up so much of your time and I can only imagine what your daily life must be like with bigger issues to concern you.

Bud

had the logging in problem as well, I think its to do with cookies and allowing then access.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

magpie seanie

Those cookies are terrible to avoid. Every time I have a cup of tea I hear them screaming at me from the cupboard.

Smokin Joe

Bud, presumably Liefly is the beast in question?