Thai green curry
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

general_lee

Quote from: seafoid on November 29, 2015, 10:25:44 PM
Quote from: Orior on November 29, 2015, 10:13:10 PM
What is your culinary specialty?

Mine is spaghetti bolognese.
Thai green curry
Love cooking. Usually take a notion of googling random recipes and making them, but no real speciality as such. I would make things like Thai and Indian curries from scratch but it's a bit of a bastard trying to source some of the spices.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hereiam

I hate cookin. Would rather empty a septic tank with a bucket than cook.

Milltown Row2

Love cooking, I mainly do the weekend dinners and she'll do all the healthy meals during the week...

Cooked a Gino D'Acampo dish the other week, was really tasty ...

My speciality is a spicy Lasagne, but cook a lot of curries, Christ I'm hungry now!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

deiseach

Following the recipe to the letter and having a nervous breakdown if we don't have star anise WHAT THE HELL IS STAR ANISE ANYWAY STUPID GODDAMN BOOK...

pullhard

My diet is almost entirely curry based. But never from a resturant or take way. Don't use jars of paste or sauce.

Love everything about it :) have curry at least twice a day lunch and dinner and they are always different but yummy and healthy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: deiseach on November 30, 2015, 11:02:05 AM
Following the recipe to the letter and having a nervous breakdown if we don't have star anise WHAT THE HELL IS STAR ANISE ANYWAY STUPID GODDAMN BOOK...

My wife follows it to the letter also, but no need as long as you're tasting it while cooking and able to judge amounts required then its less stressful

like Pullhard I stay away from jars or pastes.... just get the ingredients and making the paste up is easy enough (if not a little time consuming)

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pullhard

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 30, 2015, 11:50:08 AM

like Pullhard I stay away from jars or pastes.... just get the ingredients and making the paste up is easy enough (if not a little time consuming)

Save in the long term just pop what is left over in the freezer. Started labelling and dating to save from the lottery

annapr

Quote from: pullhard on November 30, 2015, 11:15:55 AM
My diet is almost entirely curry based. But never from a resturant or take way. Don't use jars of paste or sauce.

Love everything about it :) have curry at least twice a day lunch and dinner and they are always different but yummy and healthy
Curry twice a day every day?
Sounds excessive.

seafoid

Gives a liquorice flavour but no spice is absolutely imperative if you have a few others
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Orior

My Mum's tip (which was handed down from her Mum). When boiling carrots, add a tablespoon full of sugar.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: annapr on November 30, 2015, 12:41:47 PM
Quote from: pullhard on November 30, 2015, 11:15:55 AM

Curry twice a day every day?
Sounds excessive.

1.252 billion Indians cant be too wrong

annapr

Quote from: Orior on November 30, 2015, 01:09:30 PM
My Mum's tip (which was handed down from her Mum). When boiling carrots, add a tablespoon full of sugar.
Have we the same Mum?