Unfortunate Mc Grath out for Fermanagh - all the best with the recovery

Started by hopball, June 05, 2007, 05:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopball

I would just like to wish Martin McGrath former QUB sigerson player and former All star, all the best in his recovery from his accident at the weekend.  He has had a lot to put up with over the last few years and this is the last thing that he needs both in his personal life and his football life.

All the Best

Kerry Mike

What happened was it football related, a good footballer ,and hopefully he will be back in action soon.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ExiledGael

Hit in the head by a digger in an accident at home, has a broken eye socket and has to stay away from contact sport for 2 months according to the papers, probably lucky to be alive or not really severely injured by the sounds of it

FermPundit

I've heard he'll be out of football for a considerable amount of time. Forget about football hes lucky to be alive. I hope he has a speedy recovery and that he'll be back in the green jersey next season!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

TORGAEL

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to a very fine player.He will be sorely missed by Fermanagh in the qualifiers.

orangeman

Best wishes to Marty - He gave Tyrone full back a torrid time until he was moved to midfield - I thought had he stayed in and got a good enough supply, Tyrone would have been in the qualifiers today.