North Korea Crisis

Started by AbbeySider, May 29, 2009, 02:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: punt kick on September 21, 2017, 07:19:34 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on September 21, 2017, 04:34:40 PM
Always heard the saying that all wars are bankers wars. Any country that has its own banking system is seen as a threat to the US dollar. Look at Germany, Iraq, Libya, Syria who had all their own banking system which America ended up going to war with. North Korea has their own banking system which doesn't suit the globalist agenda. The end game here is a one world bank with a one world government.

It doesn't matter who is president of the US. Trump is only a puppet, the deep government never changes its narrative. JFK warned us a bout it and he payed with his life.

f**k you are up there with Fearon and trueblue - is it the Illuminati.  ::)

Lol keep fighting those internet battles!!  ;D
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

punt kick

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 21, 2017, 09:17:35 PM
Quote from: punt kick on September 21, 2017, 07:19:34 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on September 21, 2017, 04:34:40 PM
Always heard the saying that all wars are bankers wars. Any country that has its own banking system is seen as a threat to the US dollar. Look at Germany, Iraq, Libya, Syria who had all their own banking system which America ended up going to war with. North Korea has their own banking system which doesn't suit the globalist agenda. The end game here is a one world bank with a one world government.

It doesn't matter who is president of the US. Trump is only a puppet, the deep government never changes its narrative. JFK warned us a bout it and he payed with his life.

f**k you are up there with Fearon and trueblue - is it the Illuminati.  ::)

Lol keep fighting those internet battles!!  ;D

No worries trueblue BEng BEng BEng BEng BEng

trueblue1234

That's it, one internet battle at a time. Punt Kick, the hero of anonymous posters worldwide.  ;D

punt kick

Keep reaching out - most pathetic modern day job - if you are on 1 quid an hour it is 99.99p too much - ballbag of a job, a 2 year old could swipe and click.

stew

Quote from: vallankumous on September 21, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
Quote from: stew on September 21, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

Ye do so ye do! I am expecting Trump to test his in the heart of North Korea if their fuckhead of a leader does not wise up and start feeding his people instead of feeding his lust for war!

Diplomacy does not work with this lunatic, I hope tp God I am wrong but unless this w**ker gets taken out by the root we are looking at, at best, war with N Korea, at worst, Nuclear war! That scares the shit out of me.

So you were cheering on the UN speech like Benjamin Netanyahu while every other representative in the world were shaking their heads in disbelief?
You expect Trump to launch missiles into the heart of Notrh Korea yet you are concerned for the North Korean people (a point made earlier by trileacman).
The only people who have tried diplomacy with North Korea are China and Russia and elements of pre Tump US administrations. They don't seem to have a problem. While the USA are putting sanctions on North Korea they are also complaining about starving people. These two things are directly related.
Perhaps you have forgotten where war brinsg a place. One example, Iraq. Mad leader who uses chemical weapons on his own people and has weapons of mass destruction capable of hitting the UK in 24 hours. All lies. Not mistakes, lies.
No good has happened in Iraq in 15 years and there's no sign of relief.

I've major concerns about North Korea but it is not in anyones interest to allow the USA led by Trump to deal with this problem. All the recent concerns about North Korea where there before Trump. It's been going on for decades. Trump is not facing a new problem, he's just dealing with an old on in a different way.

What scares you is information from unreliable sources. It's ok to be afraid about that but it's not ok to launch a missile into North Korea on that basis.

I was not cheering on Trumps speech, I have never cheered on any Trump speech but I will back him when it comes to this mad bastard in NK.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

vallankumous

Quote from: stew on September 21, 2017, 11:38:20 PM

I was not cheering on Trumps speech, I have never cheered on any Trump speech but I will back him when it comes to this mad b**tard in NK.

I don't understand? Is cheering the wrong word, would agreed be better?

Is there a limit to the action Trump might take that you can support?

Is Trump the good guy because Kim Jong-Un is the bad guy?
Is the PotUS automatically the person to deal with global injustice?

stew

Quote from: vallankumous on September 22, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

I was not cheering on Trumps speech, I have never cheered on any Trump speech but I will back him when it comes to this mad b**tard in NK.

No it would not be better, Trump is a loud mouth and is a very poor orator obviously. Does that answer your question?

Its funny when dealing with snowflakes, they never hold anyone else to the standards they hold Trump to, they tend to focus entirely on Trump and not the maggot that is behind the problems on the Korean peninsula, is Kim deranged or is he simply a very smart man playing the west for the fools they are???

If Un fires nukes then no there is not, I hope Trump takes this hateful government out by the root by any means possible, if they don't fire nukes I hope he takes Un out by the root, someone needs to.

Trump is not the one firing bombs over Japan, threatening Japan and the brits, not to mention the USA so yeah, in this case, the USA is the good guy with Trump the figurehead at the helm, Un is evel but hey snowflake, lets keep beating on the west and Trump in particular!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

trueblue1234

Quote from: punt kick on September 21, 2017, 10:57:22 PM
Keep reaching out - most pathetic modern day job - if you are on 1 quid an hour it is 99.99p too much - ballbag of a job, a 2 year old could swipe and click.

lol Keep going Punt Kick. I know you have it in you!! Great stuff.  ;D

Redhand Santa

Quote from: stew on September 22, 2017, 08:48:10 AM
Quote from: vallankumous on September 22, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

No it would not be better, Trump is a loud mouth and is a very poor orator obviously. Does that answer your question?

Its funny when dealing with snowflakes, they never hold anyone else to the standards they hold Trump to, they tend to focus entirely on Trump and not the maggot that is behind the problems on the Korean peninsula, is Kim deranged or is he simply a very smart man playing the west for the fools they are???

If Un fires nukes then no there is not, I hope Trump takes this hateful government out by the root by any means possible, if they don't fire nukes I hope he takes Un out by the root, someone needs to.

Trump is not the one firing bombs over Japan, threatening Japan and the brits, not to mention the USA so yeah, in this case, the USA is the good guy with Trump the figurehead at the helm, Un is evel but hey snowflake, lets keep beating on the west and Trump in particular!

No Trump just threatened to basically wipe North Korea out. A quick check through history will tell you his country along with Britain have been responsible for invading and bombing (not firing a missile over I mean actual bombing) many more countries around the world than North Korea. Just because the media in the UK and America keep telling you its right doesn't mean it is.

vallankumous

Nobody fired a bomb over japan. A little info is a very dangerous thing. You keep running down that rabbit hole after Trump.
The speech by Trump threatened NK, Iran and venezuela. Seems that's of no concern. Mad b**tard threatens US and Mad b**tard threatens Iran.
The UN are not the players here, it's the Independent Nations that are, as it was before and probably always will be.

You are making up arguments to argue against. I'm beating on the West? I only mentioned one Country in the West and it's leader. It gives some insight when you think the US are 'the west' when the rest of the west are shaking their head in disbelief.

no need for the snowflake stuff.

I could write a long list of mad stuff and rattle attacks of at Kim Jong Un. i've attacked that monster often. The difference is nobody defends him and so the post will sit with no interaction from other posters. It's only when I have a go at trump the debate continues.

magpie seanie

Quote from: vallankumous on September 22, 2017, 09:44:29 AM

Nobody fired a bomb over japan. A little info is a very dangerous thing. You keep running down that rabbit hole after Trump.
The speech by Trump threatened NK, Iran and venezuela. Seems that's of no concern. Mad b**tard threatens US and Mad b**tard threatens Iran.
The UN are not the players here, it's the Independent Nations that are, as it was before and probably always will be.

You are making up arguments to argue against. I'm beating on the West? I only mentioned one Country in the West and it's leader. It gives some insight when you think the US are 'the west' when the rest of the west are shaking their head in disbelief.

+1. Well said.

Dire Ear

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 22, 2017, 10:03:22 AM

+1. Well said.
Agree

Rossfan

Quote from: Dire Ear on September 22, 2017, 10:24:14 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on September 22, 2017, 10:03:22 AM

+1. Well said.
Agree
So do I.
Serve tr**p better to put manners on the rogue State of Israel.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM