Gaa club Championship ticket prices

Started by irish345, July 30, 2019, 04:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish345

im not familar with this part i am assuming matches are free to enter except for maybe county finals and you would have to pay to get into provincial club mathes and then the all ireland semi finals what prices are tickets for club matches

Milltown Row2

Quote from: irish345 on July 30, 2019, 04:58:38 AM
im not familar with this part i am assuming matches are free to enter except for maybe county finals and you would have to pay to get into provincial club mathes and then the all ireland semi finals what prices are tickets for club matches

You pay in at all games (leauge championship) unless the club hasnt someone at the gate for the leauge, all Championship games you pay into at all stages. county reps at the gate taking the money.

You should change that name to brit345  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Heshs Umpire

About €10 for a senior championship double header in Laois. Maybe €8 for a single game. Intermediate or junior would be a little cheaper.
My own club charges €5 for home senior league games but we're flexible with a car with 2 or 3 in it. Free into our second team games.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore