The Official Aston Villa supporters thread

Started by Doogie Browser, October 23, 2008, 10:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

wallyman

Great result today, im happy to see the villians do well

Family guy

Good to see such a nice gesture from the gentle giant against stoke,what a true legend and a gent

new devil

Family guy

Big john carew after he scored he ran over to the crowd and gave his jersey to a sick child in the crowd,true great and nice gesture

lurganblue

Quote from: Family guy on December 22, 2009, 06:04:26 AM
Big john carew after he scored he ran over to the crowd and gave his jersey to a sick child in the crowd,true great and nice gesture

did he not give it because he had kicked the flag pole and nearly hit him with it. nothing to do with the child being sick.

next two games are massive for villa. arsenal away and liverpool home.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: lurganblue on December 22, 2009, 08:58:20 AM
Quote from: Family guy on December 22, 2009, 06:04:26 AM

did he not give it because he had kicked the flag pole and nearly hit him with it. nothing to do with the child being sick.

next two games are massive for villa. arsenal away and liverpool home.
Thats right the child wasn't sick Big John near shit himself when he realised the flag nearly struck him.  It was great to see his reaction though, showed he cares at least.  The wee lad was on sky sports last night showing off his jersey at home.

I agree lurganblue, massive two games coming up, is 4 points too optimistic?  The way we are playing has to give us hope, though Arsenal looked a lot more solid on Sat night with Diaby and Denilson together. 

Dinny Breen

QuoteI agree lurganblue, massive two games coming up, is 4 points too optimistic?

Should beat Liverpool at home but Villa I think beat Arsenal in the league for the 1st time in 10 years last season so a point is a realistic target wouldn't rule out 3.
#newbridgeornowhere

Doogie Browser

Big Semi-Final tonight, our first in six years.  Good chance of a day out to Wembley, but Blackburn are obviously thinking the same, talk of Fat Sam getting the Spanish Archer if he gets nothing out of the next few games.  Would be happy with a 1-0 to Villa tonight.

Archie Mitchell

Great goal from Milner. Villa are lethal on the counter attack.

Why does MO'N insist on starting Heskey? Carew is twice the player he is.

ross4life

tonight is yet another live game with a half empty stadium! is it further prove football is dying a slow death?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Archie Mitchell

stiffler

Blackburn very unlucky not to equalise, Kalinic 2 efforts against the post.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Archie Mitchell

Blackburn playing all the football now. Should be level, if not ahead. Saying that, Villa could have been 3 or 4 up before Blackburn even started to play!

Norf Tyrone

I hear f**king Doogie Browser has Milner at 10s for first scorer. That boy's a first scorer genius I tell ye.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 14, 2010, 09:24:55 PM
No. Blackburn just have shit support.

of all the games i've seen live on Telly so far in 2010
Boro v City
Coventry v portsmouth
Liverpool v Reading
& tonights game all these matches had half empty stadiums can't be all Shit Support?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open