The Official Aston Villa supporters thread

Started by Doogie Browser, October 23, 2008, 10:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Burnley not playing to bad. Like them white Villa jerseys.

Family guy

Cheers got it,burnley have some home record if they take all 3 points here

Carmen Stateside

Which stream you watching FG mine has crashed?

Family guy

Family guy

Never seen worse than this before in my life,villa look clueless

Doogie Browser

Happy 50th Birthday Paul McGrath, Villa and Ireland's best ever player by a mile.

gawa316

Doogie Browser

Another great result this season, the only side unbeaten against teams in the top half of the table, not a bad stat.  Important to build on this now and get at least 4 points this week from Sunderland and Stoke.
Gabby was immense on Sat night, but for me the best player on the pitch was the Dunney monster, as good a centre half in the league IMO.
Rooney cheated plain and simple, the absence of any comment on MOTD on Sat night was not surprising really.

magpie seanie

Fair play to Villa. Well done. Keep it up.

Doogie Browser

Great result last night, on the back of Staurdays game it was vital to maintain some momentum, as a result we are sitting pretty entering a difficult run of games with the Arse and Pool to play within 48hrs after Christmas.
Big Dunney imperious at the back last night again, Villa have not conceded any headed goals this season, that says a lot about our Centre halves and keeper.
James Millner is in the form of his life also.

lurganblue

Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 16, 2009, 10:09:01 AM
Great result last night, on the back of Staurdays game it was vital to maintain some momentum, as a result we are sitting pretty entering a difficult run of games with the Arse and Pool to play within 48hrs after Christmas.
Big Dunney imperious at the back last night again, Villa have not conceded any headed goals this season, that says a lot about our Centre halves and keeper.
James Millner is in the form of his life also.

i see a headed goal on the horizon now doogie! compare that to citys record without dunne and you can see how much of a mistake it was to let him go.

i must say i was a little worried about what way O'Neill would try to fit Downing in but everything seems to be going nicely at the min. 

Family guy