Questions need answering

Started by IrishKid, October 23, 2007, 12:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishKid

Hello,

on the forum on www.gaelicglory.com I have posted some questions, I am wondering if anyone here would pop over and let me know what you think?

Cheers

his holiness nb

Why not post the questions here rather than this cheap attempt to attract us to your new site  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Orior

Quote from: IrishKid on October 23, 2007, 12:00:05 PM
Hello,

on the forum on www.gaelicglory.com I have posted some questions, I am wondering if anyone here would pop over and let me know what you think?

Cheers

You are trying too hard chief. Build it and they will come. Believe.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

IrishKid

God loves a trier man, but it aint easy. Should be adding a lot of new functionality over the next few weeks. Maybe I should do as you say, build it and walk away.

P.S. its jus a forum at the minute (where u can have ur own blog and gallery eh) But when its finished it will be like Soccer Am on steroids for GAA, but on the web obviously :)

IrishKid

83 views and not not one of ye came over and answered. For those that didnt here are teh questions

Whats your thoughts on foreign nationals taking up the sport. I think it could be quite interesting given that these lads tend to be of a naturally bigger build. Could they add a new dimension to the game?

and

Spending on county teams set to break records - Surely the switch from amateur to professional cannot be too far away, and if that happens, will the game improve? Rugby made the switch a few years back and is going great guns. I think it would be good for the game. Thoughts, anyone smile.gif

I mean thats as good as it gets right there:)

IrishKid

SO what is your thing? What makes a good GAA community site?

quit yo jibbajabba

jesus lad, thems fierce long questions; i dunno about the rest on here; but anything longer than 5/6 words and i lose concentration; keep her short and you'll reel us in;

eg; liverpool good, manutd, shite; discuss;
or catholics good; praddystants the antichrists; true?

etc etc

but good luck;  

Louth Exile

Quote from: IrishKid on October 23, 2007, 12:42:59 PM
Whats your thoughts on foreign nationals taking up the sport. I think it could be quite interesting given that these lads tend to be of a naturally bigger build. Could they add a new dimension to the game?

There was a thread about this on here recently

I used to like Soccer AM until lovejoy left, wouldn't touch it now
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com