Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 26, 2021, 09:23:27 AM
Paul Merson be proud of that analysis Milltown  😃

Edit - minds me of a weddin i was at yonks ago, we were expected to say few words and my mate had nothin prepared, ended up rambling about the grooms 2 gay dogs (they werent as far as i know) 😂😃

If you are a manager and you review the games, and try and improve the stats, surely this would be sticking out like a sore thumb?

Maybe the stats from kick outs outweighs the possession lost and playing out from the back is potentially better but its heart in the mouth stuff or comedy gold, depending on who you want to win!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

It goes without saying that there are upgrades on Fred out there but for better or worse himself and McTominey have been the lynchpin of all Utds best performances over the last couple of seasons so I hope hes asked to play in the same manner and role as he has done in all those games.

Cunny Funt

Team to start tonights final.

De Gea
  Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw
            Pogba, McTominay
               Fernandes
  Rashford.        Greenwood,
                 Cavani

Fred not fully recovered from the knock he picked up against Fulham one of Greenwood, Rashford would be on the bench if he had started. Bailly chosen over Tuanzebe. Maguire on the bench but I doubt he'll feature as didn't train yesterday.

Armagh18

Pogba in a two is a risk. Lets hope it pays off.

Not much attacking options on the bench if the game goes down to the wire, may have been worth playing Fred instead of Rahsford for fresh legs around the 60 minute mark if needed

gawa316

Utd will win this easily...massive difference in the 2 teams

J70

Quote from: gawa316 on May 26, 2021, 07:19:14 PM

They've got Alberto Moreno (assuming he plays)  :P

BennyCake

WTF was De Gea at there? Made absolutely no effort to get at that. I hope to fcuk this is the last I see of him in a United shirt.

Captain Obvious

Typical underdog performance in that 1st half. Sit back with all players defending and hope to nick a goal on a set piece.

macker15

Cant see Utd scoring here. Have no bench.|Rashford a great lad to score when winning 4/5 nil. Offering nothing tonight. Ditto Fernando and Pogba

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gawa316 on May 26, 2021, 07:19:14 PM
What you meant to say is it's United's to lose.  ;)

They'll still win - Villareal are nothing special (finished about 30 pts behind Atleti).

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Jeepers Creepers

Big call taking Greenwood off an leaving Rashford on

Capt Pat

I expected utd to win this comfortably in normal time. I hope it goes to penos.

BennyCake

I have a feeling Villarreal will win it on penalties.

macker15

Villarreal to win on penalties.  Will Henderdon go in nets for pens?