You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: ziggysego on July 04, 2007, 02:37:34 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on July 04, 2007, 02:09:25 PM
This weather!! but its not the actuall weather itself, its people f**king moaning about it. Yes it is pissing outside, get over it, you live in Ireland you should be used it by now I know I am. I hate people talking about the weather

(I'd be a great wee country if we could only roof it)

Quit talking about it then!

Oooohhhhhh..... someones rattled your cage Ziggy?  ;) ;) ;)
Tbc....

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 01, 2007, 09:41:31 PM
Arriving at the bus stop just as the bus has just left!  >:(

And being Donegal the next one is same time next month  :D

johnneycool

This one has probably been up already but slow moving vehicles on main arterial routes during rush hours.

Fuckin farmers and builders with their tractors holding up large queues of cars, going at 25 to 30 mph and you can't get by the f**kers and they don't pull in.

I'd bring in a law where any vehicle which isn#t doing at least 40mph is banned from the main roads during 7am to 9am in the morning and 4.30pm to 6pm in the evenings.

pintsofguinness

A f**king constant blocked sinus! 

BT! Again! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
I hope I live to see a day when them c***ts can't get customers and we're not reliant on their lines!!! bastards!

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: johnneycool on July 05, 2007, 10:41:26 AM
This one has probably been up already but slow moving vehicles on main arterial routes during rush hours.

Fuckin farmers and builders with their tractors holding up large queues of cars, going at 25 to 30 mph and you can't get by the f**kers and they don't pull in.

I'd bring in a law where any vehicle which isn#t doing at least 40mph is banned from the main roads during 7am to 9am in the morning and 4.30pm to 6pm in the evenings.

I say that every f'ckn day, the selfish idiots, get off the road, nearly got killed last week by what looked like a 14 year old driving a massive bailing machine yoke with giant forks out the front of it nearly as wide as a lane & a half going around those roads along by Lough Cullen & Lough Conn. Also if another person tailgates me. Its probably the most dangerous road in Ireland, and then you have all these idiots on it making it more dangerous, O yea and where are the Gardai the only good bit just after Knockmore the Ballina side, Gardai you should be down in Clydagh Woods near Castlebar, that side road just before the bend at the start of Lough Cullen, at the Pontoon Bridge Hotel, the Pontoon Side of Knockmore, thats where the Gardai should be parked and arrest every last one of them. I really hate the way they are always slowing down on the only little bit of good road, because they know the Gardai are waiting for them, I think the Gardai have the right idea but are parked in the wrong place.

Louth Exile

Still being in the bloody office at this hour on a Thursday evening  :(

Oh and yeah FS tailgating wrecks my head too. Was travelling from Athboy to Carrickmacross last Saturday with the kids in the car and there is a queue of traffic because of a slow moving car up front, thats fine, its a whore of a road, nothing but bad bends and who the f**k is tailgating me but some idiot on a motorbike (won't say where the reg was from) the impatient gimp starts swerving the bike over and back behind the car. When he is not doing this he has the arms dropped and controlling the bike without any hands (gimp!). He overtook me and two other cars on a continuous white line on a very short straight stretch of road. I was expecting to travell a few miles up the road and find him burried in the windscreen of an oncoming car. I would have tested the brakes on my own yoke only I didn't want him landing on top of the kids, wouldn't have cared about the car, his insurance could have covered the damage.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Louth Exile

For my sins I am a member of a residents commitee  :-[  and sure as I'm sure you know they have no powers or rights, work away, head down and sort them out, I'll admit I wouldn't have the balls to myself
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Louth Exile on July 05, 2007, 08:13:35 PM

Oh and yeah FS tailgating wrecks my head too. Was travelling from Athboy to Carrickmacross last Saturday with the kids in the car and there is a queue of traffic because of a slow moving car up front, thats fine, its a whore of a road, nothing but bad bends and who the f**k is tailgating me but some idiot on a motorbike (won't say where the reg was from) the impatient gimp starts swerving the bike over and back behind the car. When he is not doing this he has the arms dropped and controlling the bike without any hands (gimp!). He overtook me and two other cars on a continuous white line on a very short straight stretch of road. I was expecting to travell a few miles up the road and find him burried in the windscreen of an oncoming car. I would have tested the brakes on my own yoke only I didn't want him landing on top of the kids, wouldn't have cared about the car, his insurance could have covered the damage.
I did that once with a biker while living in Scotland...he duly ran into the back of me, cost him 9 grand as he came in through the back window and nearly wrote off my car. :D

stiffler

Rain flat out the week before oxegen.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Louth Exile

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on July 05, 2007, 09:21:17 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on July 05, 2007, 08:13:35 PM

I did that once with a biker while living in Scotland...he duly ran into the back of me, cost him 9 grand as he came in through the back window and nearly wrote off my car. :D

I know I shouldn't say it but...Fair play to ya  ;D

The Real Laoislad

Havin a few pints on a thursday night,come out of pub and see for once the chipper is still open,go into chipper and they have no f**king chips left AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Knobs on ebay who bid and buy stuff at ridiculous prices, for more than you'd get it in the shops!
What are they doing!!!!!!  You even get people paying more for used stuff when you'd get it cheaper new!!!
WWhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?