The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 04, 2021, 03:29:17 PM
Quote from: Hound on April 04, 2021, 01:42:15 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on April 03, 2021, 10:22:24 PM
Solid. Delighted for Trent too. Southgate is a fool.
Absolutely not!

Trent has been dreadful and his attitude has been poor. He needed a good kick up the jacksie, and that's exactly what Southgate gave him.

Normal service has now hopefully been resumed and Trent's class can shine through. Thank you Gareth!

Yes, Trent needed a good boot up the arse. Unlike Klopp who had to stick with him because of a abnormal injury crisis, Southgate had more options and took them.  Plus the time off from England meant he was fresher this weekend!
100% correct. Being dropped by England and getting a well needed rest and wake up call is a big benefit for Liverpool. 

gawa316

He certainly hasn't been at his best this season, although looks to be getting back into form recently. Not sure were the attitude thing comes from though

laoislad

Keita & Jota start ahead of Bobby & Thiago.

Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Jota
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

I don't think it's a coincidence that your form has got better since jota has come back in.

gawa316

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 06, 2021, 06:47:16 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence that your form has got better since jota has come back in.

Absolutely plus having Fab back in his best position has helped.

Big call having Keita in there for Thiago

Milltown Row2

Liverpool favourites tonight, I'd say Madrid have an eye on the big game at the weekend
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 06, 2021, 07:04:36 PM
Liverpool favourites tonight, I'd say Madrid have an eye on the big game at the weekend

Manchester City beat Real Madrid home and away last season Liverpool more than capable of repeating that especially against a Madrid side missing Ramos, Varane and Hazard.

RedHand88

Real Madrid 0 Liverpool 2.

Jota and Salah.

GJL

Alisson is taking the Liverpool thing a bit far with that tash. 😂🤣

sid waddell

Klopp has had a touch of the Guardiolas tonight

No idea why Keita was picked

Would have stuck with Firmino up front over Jota too, with Jota coming on after 60-65

The less said about the defence the better

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: sid waddell on April 06, 2021, 08:45:49 PM

Would have stuck with Firmino up front over Jota too, with Jota coming on after 60-65

Never thought I would see myself type this but I agree with everything you said.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Hound

Quote from: sid waddell on April 06, 2021, 08:45:49 PM

Definitely the wrong game for Keita!
Trent horrendous defensively. Awful. Hopefully he'll make up for it with a killer ball or two in the second half.
Centre backs were doing ok for a while, but they're average players and can't cope for long under incessant pressure from a good team and now confidence looks shaken. Could get ugly in the second half.
Front 3 looking decent enough but need some passes!

RedHand88

What is the right game for Keita??? I have yet to see it.

laoislad

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 06, 2021, 08:56:11 PM
What is the right game for Keita??? I have yet to see it.
Time for him to be shipped out. Such a disappointing signing.
Vital to get an away goal now. Hopefully keep them from scoring again and a 2-1 defeat wouldn't be the end of the world. Madrid look liked scoring every time they attacked though in that first half though so wouldn't be surprised to see them score again.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Only halftime this game, once you get them back to fortress Anfield it'll be curtains
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea