Ewan McKenna

Started by Kingdom37, March 02, 2020, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Lolol ok then you are! Im gona pm him that youre an Antrim ref, once he gets hold of somethin thats it yer snookered 😉😃

Ah hes an expert on allsorts, prob cant even mind why he was angry last night. Todays a new day for him. Back to Russia/Greta whatever

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 02, 2023, 05:10:18 PM
Lolol ok then you are! Im gona pm him that youre an Antrim ref, once he gets hold of somethin thats it yer snookered 😉😃

Ah hes an expert on allsorts, prob cant even mind why he was angry last night. Todays a new day for him. Back to Russia/Greta whatever

It will be detrimental to my career no doubt, death by twitter
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 02, 2023, 05:18:53 PM
Is he a drinker ?

McKenna by the way not MR2  ;D

I think he is tbh. Peeps who follow him closer than me would say tweets deleted regularly next day etc

MR2 must be one too havin read some his stuff on here 😉😉

imtommygunn

I don't think his mental health would be in a great place tbh.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 02, 2023, 06:07:55 PM

People can just be a dick without any mental health problems
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

imtommygunn

Agreed and it is a card some people can pull at times but I really think this guy has issues. He's ruining himself.

Baile Brigín 2

Gmac

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 02, 2023, 06:16:20 PM

taking pot shots at someone's mental health is fine if you disagree with their opinions #bekind

Main Street

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 02, 2023, 10:43:12 AM
Sorry for the updates but hes just shared a screenshot of the page where MR2 compares him to Icke. We're famous lads 😃
How unfortunate for MR2 that his (probable) last remaining chance at achieving his 15 minutes of fame came at the árse end of a Ewan McKenna tweet  ;D
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FldSNnUWIAEElQz?format=jpg&name=large

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on January 04, 2023, 12:39:09 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 02, 2023, 10:43:12 AM
Sorry for the updates but hes just shared a screenshot of the page where MR2 compares him to Icke. We're famous lads 😃
How unfortunate for MR2 that his (probable) last remaining chance at achieving his 15 minutes of fame came at the árse end of a Ewan McKenna tweet  ;D
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FldSNnUWIAEElQz?format=jpg&name=large

Devastated...

Suppose I'll just stick to winding people up here in, works a treat
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: Gmac on January 03, 2023, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on January 02, 2023, 06:16:20 PM

taking pot shots at someone's mental health is fine if you disagree with their opinions #bekind

Is that referring to me? If so it's not a pot shot. The fella would be better away from a keyboard - I don't think all is well there.

The Wedger

I thought ye might enjoy this
https://twitter.com/EwanMacKenna/status/1629932708158644227

"Had misfortune of running into chunks of this Kildare panel in recent years. Gym monkeys. Single digit IQ. Huge talent for sure but unlikable idiots who think playing county and being humiliated is an achievement worthy of arrogance. Just morons. I'm embarrassed beyond results"

The PRO

Quote from: The Wedger on February 27, 2023, 12:35:49 PM
I thought ye might enjoy this
https://twitter.com/EwanMacKenna/status/1629932708158644227

"Had misfortune of running into chunks of this Kildare panel in recent years. Gym monkeys. Single digit IQ. Huge talent for sure but unlikable idiots who think playing county and being humiliated is an achievement worthy of arrogance. Just morons. I'm embarrassed beyond results"

He seems a nice fella. I've absolutely zero love for Kildare teams to be honest but that's a ridiculous statement.