Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

Even MR2's sat nav has no idea where the South West is located..... ;)
[/quote]

I can recall having a conversation with MR, when he was stuck in traffic outside the Protestant Hall on the Galgorm Road in Ballymena. A great place to discuss GAA affairs, indeed. The man clearly knows his way to the South West. Not to mention knowing his way round the rulebook!!!

Milltown Row2

Knows his way 'around' a rule book?  ;D who needs rules, blow the whistle and let her rip!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

cca

Quote from: gallsman on October 31, 2017, 06:44:25 PM
No chat here following the Peadar Heffron interview?
A very wishy-washy so-called statement if you ask my opinion. Carefully worded to say that "club members" visited Peadar's family after the incident; Peadar didn't deny that; what Club conveniently "forgot" to include was that those same members made it clear to Peadar's family that they were there in a personal capacity and NOT on behalf of the Club.
Shameful treatment of a loyal, hard-working member; and for anyone that might say times were different - the Club could now come out and say that, and that they're sorry??

cca

Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 02, 2017, 04:48:01 PM
chairman's role will be challenged. ive not a clue who else is intending to stand but all is not well at the top. serious bit of bitching going on.

Has the PMcC/SK "argument" been sorted out?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: cca on November 06, 2017, 03:12:10 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 02, 2017, 04:48:01 PM
chairman's role will be challenged. ive not a clue who else is intending to stand but all is not well at the top. serious bit of bitching going on.

Has the PMcC/SK "argument" been sorted out?

yeah from what i heard tho it sounded like it was going to turn into a hash
hurl like f**k boi!

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 06, 2017, 01:55:22 PM
Knows his way 'around' a rule book?  ;D who needs rules, blow the whistle and let her rip!

You were fond enough of trying to teach me the rulebook, when you were supposed to be playing & I was supposed to be officiating!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on November 06, 2017, 05:11:15 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 06, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

You were fond enough of trying to teach me the rulebook, when you were supposed to be playing & I was supposed to be officiating!!!

Ach sure you know, players and supporters know best!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

u21b game between ourselves and Portglenone has been moved to next tuesday night over in Portglenone at 8pm. we have the Ulster minor hurling semi final on sat plus our gala dinner sat night so fair dues to them for moving it.

Doesnt matter that its in their ground at all, only a few more mile away from rasharkin.
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 07, 2017, 01:13:33 PM
u21b game between ourselves and Portglenone has been moved to next tuesday night over in Portglenone at 8pm. we have the Ulster minor hurling semi final on sat plus our gala dinner sat night so fair dues to them for moving it.

Doesnt matter that its in their ground at all, only a few more mile away from rasharkin.

Bit of common sense..

bogieman

Quote from: paddyjohn on November 07, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

Bit of common sense..

Bottle it now, it will be needed again...  soon

Ps. Wonder can it be cultured ?  8)
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

paddyjohn

Quote from: bogieman on November 08, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

Bit of common sense..

Bottle it now, it will be needed again...  soon

Ps. Wonder can it be cultured ?  8)

???

playwiththewind1st

Bit of common sense..

"Common sense" & "Antrim GAA". Not very often that you come across those 2 things, in the same sentence.

Na Glinntí Glasa

I know. Portglenone were nice enough to understand our position and tbf they prob thought that the home game would suit them. its win win for both sides.

i dont mind going there at all, its a good pitch and set up. never been to a game on it yet. looking forward to it.
hurl like f**k boi!

country bumpkin

Anybody hear how 'trials' went last night.....?

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 08, 2017, 03:51:14 PM
Anybody hear how 'trials' went last night.....?
what trials? Still no word of a minor manager?