The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on May 15, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
Seeing as the moderators have gone all authoritarian. I'll put my comment another way. The greatest weapon Israel posses is not the nukes at the Dimona plant but United states congress.
US Congress support is bought and paid for.
But on the ground things are changing. Israel is not a popular issue like jobs or healthcare.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

HiMucker

Quote from: gallsman on May 15, 2018, 02:01:18 PM
Seeing as the moderators have gone all authoritarian. I'll put my comment another way. The greatest weapon Israel posses is not the nukes at the Dimona plant but United states congress.

Yeah, that's not what you said at all though, is it?
What was said?

gallsman

Quote from: HiMucker on May 15, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

What was said?

That the US was owned by "international jewery"

Franko

Quote from: gallsman on May 15, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

What was said?

Replace "jewery" with "pro-Israeli cohort of fcukwits who are predominantly Jewish" and he's probably not far wrong.

An Watcher

I know it's difficult for the Irish to intervene in any way but for a start they should be rid of the Israeli embassador.  Get him out de fack

general_lee

Quote from: An Watcher on May 15, 2018, 05:02:45 PM
I know it's difficult for the Irish to intervene in any way but for a start they should be rid of the Israeli embassador.  Get him out de fack
x2. Belfast City Council should also make a gesture, perhaps publicly denounce Israel and publicly support BDS movement

Insane Bolt

Ireland will not kick out the Israeli ambassador because they are spineless. As for NI...more chance of Arlene joining SF

Insane Bolt

Just watched two videos on my Facebook from someone at the protests that shows two people being murdered in cold blood by the IDF. Neither of the young people, one about 25 the other no older than 14 were doing anything other than standing looking towards the fence. It's a pity I can't share then on here. It makes my blood boil. Shame on all from the island of Ireland who shook hands and had their photos taken with Mark Regev.

seafoid

Turkey expelled the Israeli ambassador over the massacre
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

I think south africa did too.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Hardy on May 15, 2018, 09:47:42 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on May 15, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 15, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on May 15, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

What was said?

What's wrong with what he said? Thats exactly who owns the US. One only needs to look at the banks etc. They are a horrible religion of people, who wholeheartedly support the annexation that has taken place in Palestine. I'm far from an anti-Semite, but I'll call a spade as I see it. What's going on at the minute is a world joke.

Look at the banks...

Care to elaborate on that?!

The old "I'm not an anti Semite but look at all the Jews owning and running the banks" line. f**king embarrassing stuff.

What's embarassing is the way their shameful treatment of the Palestinan people and how the world let's them away with it....more embarassing is their big noses

Mods?

No difference in mentioning this stereotype and the Sinn Fein/ IRA analogy, the Paddy Jackson trial or the 8th Amendment. Worse and less true material has featured prominently on them threads.

LeoMc

Quote from: seafoid on May 15, 2018, 03:09:05 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on May 15, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Quote from: Franko on May 15, 2018, 11:17:51 AM
Pro-Israeli public support in the US will need boosted.  Who's betting that very soon, we have an attack on US soil (or an embassy somewhere) that is blamed on Hamas?
Most (All?) Islamist terrorist has its roots in the Saudi version of Sunni Islam, not the Shias.
Hamas are Sunni
I stand corrected. I was thinking of Hezbollah.

general_lee

Quote from: Therealdonald on May 15, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
Quote from: Hardy on May 15, 2018, 09:47:42 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on May 15, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 15, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on May 15, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

What was said?

What's wrong with what he said? Thats exactly who owns the US. One only needs to look at the banks etc. They are a horrible religion of people, who wholeheartedly support the annexation that has taken place in Palestine. I'm far from an anti-Semite, but I'll call a spade as I see it. What's going on at the minute is a world joke.

Look at the banks...

Care to elaborate on that?!

The old "I'm not an anti Semite but look at all the Jews owning and running the banks" line. f**king embarrassing stuff.

What's embarassing is the way their shameful treatment of the Palestinan people and how the world let's them away with it....more embarassing is their big noses

Mods?

No difference in mentioning this stereotype and the Sinn Fein/ IRA analogy, the Paddy Jackson trial or the 8th Amendment. Worse and less true material has featured prominently on them threads.
Worth noting that not all Jews support what the Israeli government are doing and in fact plenty take to the streets to protest/burn the Star of David etc to demonstrate their disgust.

gallsman

Imagine tarring everyone with the same brush. It's almost as if it's happened before, or as if it could lead to terrible conquenses.

Gaaboardmod3

Enough of the pathetic comments here lads. May I point you all at rule 4 please?

The real Donald will get a ban for those comments and anyone else who cannot distinguish between an entire religion and the actions of the government of Israel will follow him. No more of it please.