Break in at IFA and pilfering of new away kits

Started by T Fearon, August 02, 2007, 12:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 02:32:09 PM
Quote from: nifan on August 02, 2007, 02:29:09 PM
ive mentioned my mates who have been on numerous occasions before.
Ive mentioned one of my best mates who has been a block booker for a number of years on several occasions before also.

I didnt just invent them today.

I realise thats possible.

It is possible. I reckon nifan is referring to castle catholics who live in Holywood, who go to Methody, who were only taught british history, who carry british passports, who have never been further south than Lisburn, who have never been near a gaelic match, and who play rugger. They do exist. I doubt if nifans buddies went to a catholic schhol and played gaelic for their parish.

So endeth the lesson is all things wrong with the occupied six counties.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

SammyG

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 02, 2007, 04:19:24 PM
Obviously Sammy & Co are burying their heads in the sand. They have been brough up on a diet of Sectarianism and dont actually realise that the "other side" have rights as well. They believe that Northern Ireland is a place run by Protestants, for Protestants. Catholics dont matter in their world.
Meanwhile back in the real world, I do not know any Catholics who attend N. Ireland games regularly. I know plenty of soccer fans, but none of them go to Windsor. AM I alone in this or do any of the posters on this board attend Windsor regularly if at all?

Nice to see the bigottry coming out as well as the bullshit. It must be hard moving about with the size of that chip on your shoulder.  ::)

SammyG

Quote from: Orior on August 02, 2007, 04:18:15 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 02:32:09 PM
Quote from: nifan on August 02, 2007, 02:29:09 PM
ive mentioned my mates who have been on numerous occasions before.
Ive mentioned one of my best mates who has been a block booker for a number of years on several occasions before also.

I didnt just invent them today.

I realise thats possible.

It is possible. I reckon nifan is referring to castle catholics who live in Holywood, who go to Methody, who were only taught british history, who carry british passports, who have never been further south than Lisburn, who have never been near a gaelic match, and who play rugger. They do exist. I doubt if nifans buddies went to a catholic schhol and played gaelic for their parish.

So endeth the lesson is all things wrong with the occupied six counties.

Nothing like a bit of naked sectarian bigottry and pathetic stereotyping, to make the afternoon fly by.  ::)

nifan

Very good orior, but incorrect on all fronts im afraid.
Various housemates past and present where involved with GAA, up to and including county level.
None where from Holywood, went to methody etc. Not too sure about the passports - i dont check that.

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on August 02, 2007, 04:23:52 PM
Very good orior, but incorrect on all fronts im afraid.
Various housemates past and present where involved with GAA, up to and including county level.
None where from Holywood, went to methody etc. Not too sure about the passports - i dont check that.

I doubt thats true.
I suppose its within the realms of possibility.
(This is easy)
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

yes it is easy, but i dont know why your continuing it with me.

his holiness nb

Annoying isnt it,
thank MW for teaching me that one  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

mw isnt the only person to question whether someone is telling the truth - 5times has called me a liar on several occasions here.

his holiness nb

Well I've learned from MW today that you can cry "liar" at just about anything you dont want to hear.
Ask me holy bollix

MW

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 04:37:08 PM
Well I've learned from MW today that you can cry "liar" at just about anything you dont want to hear.

Not about anything you don't want to hear. It's extremely rare for me to call anyone a liar. I'm not averse to hearing uncomfortable truth

5ivetimes is however a person who's demonstrated his extreme prejudice against NI fans, and seeminly holds som pretty warped views of Protestants. And I was at that match, and know plenty of others who were - I have a plethora of first hand experience that there was no singing of the Billy Boys that night. Add those together, and I feel perfectly safe in accusing 5ivetimes of bullshitting, for very obvious motives.

nifan

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 02, 2007, 04:37:28 PM
I have not called you a liar, in fact the opposite is true.
I have accused you of living in a fantasy world, where Sectarianism doesnt exist in Windsor Park. You have yet to prove otherwise.

You called me a liar here for a start:

QuoteI rest my case and please dont go making up stories of taking taigs to game we all know that is a lie.

I live in the real world where i go to every game and see the reality. I didnt say there was no bigots in windsor. I say the crowds dont chant the billy boys or the like, and that catholic players dont get abuse like you said.

his holiness nb

Quote from: MW on August 02, 2007, 04:46:16 PM
5ivetimes is however a person who's demonstrated his extreme prejudice against NI fans, and seeminly holds som pretty warped views of Protestants. And I was at that match, and know plenty of others who were - I have a plethora of first hand experience that there was no singing of the Billy Boys that night. Add those together, and I feel perfectly safe in accusing 5ivetimes of bullshitting, for very obvious motives.

It could also be said that you are denying this happened for very obvious motives
Ask me holy bollix

MW

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 04:49:11 PM

It could also be said that you are denying this happened for very obvious motives

I'm denying it happened because it didn't happen. I was there. When such things have happened I've actually commented pretty extensively on them and done my bit to stamp them out.

And I'm not acting out of prejudice and bigotry.

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 04:49:11 PM

FFS matches at WP aren't some sort of secret society, they're open to anybody (as long as you can get a ticket), they're broadcast live on TV and radio (and even on the interweb). If any of the shite that 5Times claims had actually happened, surely somebody, either in the ground or watching the TV, would have noticed. Especially as 5Times admits that he's never even been to an NI match.

nifan

5times - catholics DO attend games.
Billy Boys is NOT sung (unless by a small pocket here or there which i havent run into)
Catholic players are not abused.

Was it Orior who was at the game vs Spain and didnt hear anything untoward as well?

im not blinkered, nor a liar despite your claims