Break in at IFA and pilfering of new away kits

Started by T Fearon, August 02, 2007, 12:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Police suspect a white working class Ulster Protestant who is opposed to the Long Kesh stadium and who has never played football on Sunday nor been to see A Night in November ;D

T Fearon

Believe it or not, I have a North of Ireland jersey in my wardrobe, won in a competition a year or two ago, I kid you not.
I am waiting until I lose another stone, then I'll get Healy's name and number on it and show off my new slim figure round town wearing it ;D

Hardy

Quote from: T Fearon on August 02, 2007, 12:47:38 PM
I am waiting until I lose another stone

Jays Tony nobody would wish that on you. I didn't even know you'd lost the first one.

ziggysego

Quote from: Hardy on August 02, 2007, 12:49:46 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 02, 2007, 12:47:38 PM
I am waiting until I lose another stone

Jays Tony nobody would wish that on you. I didn't even know you'd lost the first one.

:D I'm actually laughing out loud here in the office. Getting a few funny looks
Testing Accessibility

MW

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 02, 2007, 12:43:25 PM
My nephew has confessed to this, he said he did it because the new kit was so hard to get in Newry and as Windsor is such a welcoming place he felt he wouldnt look right without the proper kit. He is currently learning the words of the billy boys and other such fine songs. He is turning his back on the GAA as he prefers the multicultural IFA. He is against The Maze and Gweyltah is his hero.

Good to see you're following up your new-found penchant for fiction! Everyone's needs a hobby...

SammyG

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 02, 2007, 01:46:30 PM
And you can go back to you land of make believe where sectarianism is a myth and everyone supports Norn Iron.  :D

Don't think anybody has said that sectarianism is a myth. The only person inventing myths was you with your claims about the crowd singing the Billy Boys.

his holiness nb

Quote from: SammyG on August 02, 2007, 01:51:50 PM
Don't think anybody has said that sectarianism is a myth. The only person inventing myths was you with your claims about the crowd singing the Billy Boys.

::) ::)
Here we go again
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 02, 2007, 01:55:18 PM
Who am I to believe, my nephew or an apologist for a bigotted sectarian soccer team? You choose?

You can believe whoever the fcuk you like. You were caught out bullshitting and should have the balls to admit it.

his holiness nb

Quote from: SammyG on August 02, 2007, 01:56:55 PM
Who am I to believe, my nephew or an apologist for a bigotted sectarian soccer team? You choose?

You can believe whoever the fcuk you like. You were caught out bullshitting and should have the balls to admit it.

In fairness Sammy, how was he caught out?

he said his nephew experienced it, you said he didnt, thats about it  :-\
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 02, 2007, 01:58:21 PM
I wasnt bullshitting.
Yes you were, wou said the corwd were singing the Billy Boys, they weren't.
Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 02, 2007, 01:58:21 PM
So you are telling me that Windsor is not a sectarian shit hole?
WTF are you on about? I have not seen or heard any sectarianism at WP in the last 10 or 15 years. In what way is it a 'sectarian shithole'?

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 01:59:37 PM
Quote from: SammyG on August 02, 2007, 01:56:55 PM

In fairness Sammy, how was he caught out?

he said his nephew experienced it, you said he didnt, thats about it  :-\

No he said that the crowd at WP were singing the billy boys, they weren't, he was bullshitting.

nifan

He also claimed that catholic players get abused
who told you that 5times?

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: SammyG on August 02, 2007, 02:04:44 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 02:03:01 PM
Jesus H Christ  ::)

Excellent response.

I've already given my repsonse to the exact same comments.
I dont have the patience to indulge you and repeated it, AGAIN  ::)
Ask me holy bollix