Best film quotes

Started by Milltown Row2, October 22, 2011, 10:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape. (Brokeback Mountain 2006)   
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. (Titanic 1997)

Windmill abu

Shane. Shane! Come back! 'Bye, Shane (Bad Teacher 2011)
Never underestimate the power of complaining

ONeill

That has yet to be confirmed.

Onion Bag

"we've got no food, we've got no jobs, our pets heads are falling off!"
:D
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Denn Forever

You know why I love Baseball? 

Its the only time a blackman can raise a bat at a whiteman and not get shot.

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Croí na hÉireann

Let me tell you something, bandejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the f**king trigger 'til it goes "click".
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

lawnseed

you know what you are? your the son of a thousand fathers all bastards just like you! (the good the bad and the ugly}
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Minder

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 23, 2011, 12:19:59 AM
Let me tell you something, bandejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the f**king trigger 'til it goes "click".

Nobody fucks with the Jesus
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Quote from: lawnseed on October 23, 2011, 12:39:24 AM
you know what you are? your the son of a thousand fathers all b**tards just like you! (the good the bad and the ugly}

Deadly  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9cfQx2OZY

lawnseed

Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2011, 12:47:14 AM
Quote from: lawnseed on October 23, 2011, 12:39:24 AM
you know what you are? your the son of a thousand fathers all b**tards just like you! (the good the bad and the ugly}

Deadly  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9cfQx2OZY
you know you gotta face worth 2000 dallas? yeh but you dont look like the one who'll collect it!
brillant stuff my favourite film and composer ennio marriconi :)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Ulick

A bit of Belfast efficiency's what they need.

[boom]

men in black

My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together. Now Major Powers has put me in charge of this reconisence platoon.

So I lied. So I can't tell time. So maybe some communist bastard's going to make an appointment pop you a new asshole in your forehead. You're Marines now. You adapt. You overcome. You improvise. Let's move. Four minutes!

We move swift. We move silent. We move deadly. Only one shake of those wangs ladies. Anymore than that consitutes pleasure and we're not in that business. Sleep well, Mr. Jones?

muppet

Quote from: men in black on October 23, 2011, 01:28:00 AM
My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together. Now Major Powers has put me in charge of this reconisence platoon.

So I lied. So I can't tell time. So maybe some communist b**tard's going to make an appointment pop you a new asshole in your forehead. You're Marines now. You adapt. You overcome. You improvise. Let's move. Four minutes!

We move swift. We move silent. We move deadly. Only one shake of those wangs ladies. Anymore than that consitutes pleasure and we're not in that business. Sleep well, Mr. Jones?

Tyrone's Own speaking to the U-8s team?
MWWSI 2017