Best film quotes

Started by Milltown Row2, October 22, 2011, 10:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

men in black

Kelly's Heroes

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

men in black

Quote from: muppet on October 23, 2011, 01:36:42 AM
Quote from: men in black on October 23, 2011, 01:28:00 AM
My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together. Now Major Powers has put me in charge of this reconisence platoon.

So I lied. So I can't tell time. So maybe some communist b**tard's going to make an appointment pop you a new asshole in your forehead. You're Marines now. You adapt. You overcome. You improvise. Let's move. Four minutes!

We move swift. We move silent. We move deadly. Only one shake of those wangs ladies. Anymore than that consitutes pleasure and we're not in that business. Sleep well, Mr. Jones?

Tyrone's Own speaking to the U-8s team?

Bit like this then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guT76kAPYs0&feature=related

men in black

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting

You talk the talk, do you walk the walk?

andoireabu

Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

:D
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

randomtask

"Im going out the front door with Gerry!!"

Hardy

I hate the fuckin' Eagles.

Ha! you can't fool me. There's no Sanity Clause.

Priest: No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you understand? Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say Jehova!
- Rocks thrown at Priest.

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

CiKe

"Somebody's playing with my dick and it aint me" (Jonesy, Fallen)

Milltown Row2

The quote from the film The Outlaw Josey Wales, when they got off the barge and the charlatan who'd been selling the medicine that could cure all ills was complaining, and Josey just spat his tobacco on his white suit and said "hows it with stains"
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 23, 2011, 04:03:10 PM
The quote from the film The Outlaw Josey Wales, when they got off the barge and the charlatan who'd been selling the medicine that could cure all ills was complaining, and Josey just spat his tobacco on his white suit and said "hows it with stains"
A very funny scene :D

muppet

The best quote in Young Guns doesn't even have any words, he just whistles what sounds like The Lonesome Boatman?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SREed7TT5_s
MWWSI 2017

trileacman

Unforgiven:

"Deserves got nothing to do with it"

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Niall Quinn

Spirit: "They are Man's. They cling to me for protection from their fetters. This boy is Ignorance; this girl is Want. Beware them both, but most of all beware this boy."
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Newbridge Exile

Robert De Niro in" The Untouchables"

Capone
: I want you to get this f**k where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy Eliot Ness, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON HIS ASHES!:

Orior

The Three Amigos:

"Oh great. Real bullets. You're in a lotta trouble mister!"

The German, after shooting a number of locals in the saloon "Anyone else with a comment?"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians