Your 1st "real" concert...

Started by 5 Sams, October 18, 2011, 10:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Quote from: armaghniac on October 26, 2011, 11:33:51 PM
Quoteluvbug at shellagh carnivale.. when they did the horslips medlay the stage fell on top of us.yeeha!  closely followed by the boss in the rds

Which was the best??
at the time, many years ago... around armagh luvbug were as good as it got
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

thejuice

Quote from: muppet on October 27, 2011, 08:31:32 PM
Quote from: thejuice on October 27, 2011, 08:21:48 PM

Someone sent me this link,
-->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xgf1pj014k

were any of you at it?

Olly was there.

If he hand't eaten the 'Z' on his keyboard he might be more recognisable.

Why would he go to see a band he had been fired from 4 years previously?  ;)

Still, good one.  :)
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

mc_grens

Cracking' Elbow live performance on Radio 2 right now for anyone who's interested.

muppet

Quote from: thejuice on October 27, 2011, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 27, 2011, 08:31:32 PM
Quote from: thejuice on October 27, 2011, 08:21:48 PM

Someone sent me this link,
-->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xgf1pj014k

were any of you at it?

Olly was there.

If he hand't eaten the 'Z' on his keyboard he might be more recognisable.

Why would he go to see a band he had been fired from 4 years previously?  ;)

Still, good one.  :)

Why wouldn't he?

MWWSI 2017

Milltown Row2

What would have been the oddest concert you have been to? I mean a concert you would not have normally have went to but the girlfriend/friend wanted you to go or you got free tickets and thought, fcuk it I'll head over!

I always liked Chris DeBurg's "Don't pay the Ferryman" album but would never have dreamed of going to his concert but as it works out a mate and I ended up with  free tickets one night for the Kings Hall. Concert was great and afterwards I went off to meet the girl (wife now) at Larry's Piano bar for her Christmas do in Belfast.

After a few drinks in walks in Chris himself and with a few requests he sets himself down at the piano and knocks out a few songs, none of his own, but other singers, he finished up with Hey Jude that had us all singing "Na na na nanna na, nanna na hey Jude" Brilliant night
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Puckoon

I went to see Celine Dion in Cesar's Palace in Las Wages. 150$ a pop for the tickets - but it was actually very good.

To the people who answered about thin lizzy - thanks. Got too drunk to go see them.