Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

hitzelsperger

fcuk aff milkman ya ballsack, just cos your up with the story line cos you've rea it on some site or whatever, dont fcukin spoil it for us genuine neighbours fans ya p***k

screenexile

Very uncool milkman... this is a place for discussing what is currently happening ont he show. Not what's happening in the future.

As for what's happening at the minute, it's great TV. I knew Boyd would come good in the end and I think there is still a spark with him and Janae and I hope the kids can work it out.

How does Kaal get himself into all these awkward situations?? His boss fancies his wife who he thinks is Kaal's sister?? How do they come up with these things??

ziggysego

Two big guest stars in Neighbours this week. Not sure what day, but possibly today's.

For those that don't know, I won't spoil it for you. All I'll say, keep an eye on the background at Scarlett Bar. ;)
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

I think I've seen this one... you can get it on youtube if anyone wants a spoiler!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv7CvsEKe2g

Rav67

Favourite characters?

Has to be the Doc for me, Pepper and Rachel are unreal tho.
Boyd is a complete dick my most hated person/character in the world

longball

activly seeking new job as current job 5.30 finish doesnt allow me home in time to see neighbours- anyone with jobs available that finish say between 4 or 5 get back to me  ::)
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on September 06, 2007, 01:29:30 PM
activly seeking new job as current job 5.30 finish doesnt allow me home in time to see neighbours- anyone with jobs available that finish say between 4 or 5 get back to me  ::)

I got myself one of those Freeview boxs with a recordable Hard Disk. I never have to miss Neighbours again :D

Tonight's the night with the Special Star Guests. Remember, keep an eye out in the background for them ;)

Also, a former Hollyoaks star is joining the cast tonight. Can't remember who, as I don't watch Hollyoaks.
Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: ziggysego on September 06, 2007, 01:31:38 PM

I got myself one of those Freeview boxs with a recordable Hard Disk. I never have to miss Neighbours again :D

Tonight's the night with the Special Star Guests. Remember, keep an eye out in the background for them ;)

Also, a former Hollyoaks star is joining the cast tonight. Can't remember who, as I don't watch Hollyoaks.

Special guest stars?? any rumours of who they are>> is it Matt Lucas and David Wialliams? heard they recorded a bit for the show few months back??

Recordable hard disk dammit why didnt i think of that. cancel the job search people (unless theres a greater incentive than getting to see neighbours)

parttimeexile

parttimeexile

Didn't know you could get freeview boxes with recordable hard disk!just went and bought meself a bog standard one. Ah well will just have to leave work early every day.  ;D

Drumanee 1

when peppa is having a drink with some bloke in the scarlet bar have a look in the background,hilarious :D

longball

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on September 06, 2007, 01:56:55 PM
when peppa is having a drink with some bloke in the scarlet bar have a look in the background,hilarious :D

it is the boys out of little britain! im a genius

stiffler

Not long now till Doctor Rock returns to belfast. Many of this board attending?

there will be a meeting discussing all things Ramsey Street related starting at 12 noon on the day of the Fletchfest in Renshaws Hotel.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

hitzelsperger

hopefuly be in attendance stiff, hear he has a new album coming out and izzy might make an appearance too...awesome night out