Quote from: longballin on July 23, 2016, 02:02:53 AM
Quote from: Gmac on July 23, 2016, 01:49:30 AM
Quote from: Minder on July 22, 2016, 08:16:30 PM
Quote from: dec on July 22, 2016, 08:15:14 PM
Now an attack in Munich

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36870874

Looks like German right wingers
wrong .  German -Iranian another Muslim nut job

world is full of nut jobs unfortunatly some have access to weapons... check out all the mass shootings in the US...

Why stop there, ban all knives longer than two inches long, I am all for gun control but don't pretend knives are not killing people.

Ban lorries as well while you are at it.

FFS,
   If someone is mentally disturbed enough to kill and go on a rampage, then don't make it easy for them to get semi-automatic weapons to ease the process. It'd take some stabbing to kill 10 to 20 people, but with a semi-automatic assault rifle, a few minutes would do it.

Careful now . . . you're trying to bring logic to an argument here and we can't be having that!!!

muppet

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 11:17:09 AM
Now an attack in Munich

world is full of nut jobs unfortunatly some have access to weapons... check out all the mass shootings in the US...

Why stop there, ban all knives longer than two inches long, I am all for gun control but don't pretend knives are not killing people.

No you are not. You cheer for Republicans who are bought and paid for by the NRA.

As for knives, no one is pretending the knives aren't killing people. Who exactly are you arguing with? Is it the same imaginary person who thinks Hillary is 'squeaky clean'?

This priest was 92 years old. It takes a very sick mind to harm an innocent man of that age. But you wouldn't need much in the way of firepower to do him in.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on July 26, 2016, 11:56:33 AM
Now an attack in Munich

No you are not. You cheer for Republicans who are bought and paid for by the NRA.

As for knives, no one is pretending the knives aren't killing people. Who exactly are you arguing with? Is it the same imaginary person who thinks Hillary is 'squeaky clean'?

This priest was 92 years old. It takes a very sick mind to harm an innocent man of that age. But you wouldn't need much in the way of firepower to do him in.

Are you on drugs?

What republican am I cheering for you numpty?

Go on, show me this imaginary republican I am cheering on?

You are a liar!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 03:21:39 PM
Quote from: muppet on July 26, 2016, 11:56:33 AM
Now an attack in Munich

Are you on drugs?

What republican am I cheering for you numpty?

Go on, show me this imaginary republican I am cheering on?

You are a liar!

Do I have this right?

Stew, the conservative, is claiming that he has never cheered on a Republican?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

This post has made my day.

MWWSI 2017

Over the Bar

How come none of the White mass killers are referred to as "Christian" while all black/middle eastern killers are call "Muslim" even when they are not practising any religion?? 

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Over the Bar on July 26, 2016, 04:17:59 PM
How come none of the White mass killers are referred to as "Christian" while all black/middle eastern killers are call "Muslim" even when they are not practising any religion?? 

Wheres your evidence in this case??

Apparently 1 of these tramps tried to enter Syria last year and French police had been following him for a year and a half. Its becoming quite apparent the French secret service are completely useless!!

muppet

Quote from: stew on October 15, 2015, 05:09:24 PM
Clinton is electable??? 60% in some polls show they don't believe she is trustworthy, she is a political animal who will get a pass on Benghazi and the email scandals because she was married to Bubba, you know, the former President.

The American military is under attack from this government, that is not good, they need a strong leader not a Clinton or Saunders, imagine what would happen the policing bodies around the country, things will get worse, 2 million  more black people are homeless  than there were 7 years ago, Black Lives Matter.

The liberals cannot find a decent candidate and I would take any of the GOP candidates over Clinton, probably even Trump but I would have to think long and hard on that one.

I want to see Biden run and gut Clinton, he will get the presidents blessing which given his popularity would probably hurt him but at least he would be better than Clinton.

You hate the left or anything remotely left and call them all 'libtards' - whatever that is. You post uncorroborated crap about Clinton over and over again. You have posted that the only people that you really hate are Thatcher, Pelosi and Clinton (see a pattern?), oh and...eh a token mention of Cheney.

You have attacked Colin Powell on here for supporting a black man and not John McCain. God forbid that Powell might be qualified to choose who he might support himself. You called THAT 'playing the race card', despite your obvious hatred, for example, for Michelle Obama, although you can't accuse her of anything, other than being married to the President. The bitch!

Powell's non-support for McCain obviously cuts deep with you. Are you a fan? I wouldn't be, given his role in trying to start wars involving Russia.

You would take any GOP candidate over Clinton, but of course, you are not a Republican.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 26, 2016, 04:24:01 PM

Apparently 1 of these tramps tried to enter Syria last year and French police had been following him for a year and a half. Its becoming quite apparent the French secret service are completely useless!!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 26, 2016, 04:26:17 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 26, 2016, 04:24:01 PM

Now now AZ. This attack today has annoyed me more than others for some reason.

AZOffaly

No disrespect intended, as you say you'd have to wonder what they are doing when they are shadowing these suspects. If you didn't laugh you'd cry.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 26, 2016, 04:42:23 PM
No disrespect intended, as you say you'd have to wonder what they are doing when they are shadowing these suspects. If you didn't laugh you'd cry.

Exactly! One of these lads had an electronic tag on and was only allowed out of the house between 8.30am - 12.30pm

muppet

Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 26, 2016, 04:56:56 PM

Exactly! One of these lads had an electronic tag on and was only allowed out of the house between 8.30am - 12.30pm

Here is the problem. Do you introduce internment (or equivalent) to detain them, and risk creating an even greater number of very disgruntled youths?
MWWSI 2017

Nigel White

I assume it's because no white mass killers, to my knowledge, have murdered in the name of religion whiles most, to my knowledge, black/middle eastern killers who have been referred to as Muslim, have murdered in the name of religion

Boycey

Quote from: muppet on July 26, 2016, 04:58:37 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 26, 2016, 04:56:56 PM

Here is the problem. Do you introduce internment (or equivalent) to detain them, and risk creating an even greater number of very disgruntled youths?

I was going to post similar. How many of these people of interest is there? Is it possible to lock them all up? Frances prisons are already teeming with young muslim men. The more they see themselves being marginalized the more scope for radicalization??

Walter Cronc

France obviously has massive social issues which is driving these lads to extremism.

I don't know what the solution is. These mass housing projects in every town and city, you cant just educate and turn these people away from extremism overnight. Like anything it'll cost huge investment, though probably a paltry sum compared to the French bombing campaign in the middle east.

My question is why has the UK not been hit yet? Better security in place? Less social issues compared to inner city French/Belgian & German cities?? Or is it a matter of time.