Islamic Jihadists ISIS

Started by rossiewanderer, August 13, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

OK So they are labelled b**tards now above, along with the yanks (for good measure and parity) - that's that settled then and all the offence about the offence and the outrage about the outrage can be put to bed.

seafoid

Quote from: Puckoon on January 21, 2016, 10:06:33 PM
OK So they are labelled b**tards now above, along with the yanks (for good measure and parity) - that's that settled then and all the offense about the offense and the outrage about the outrage can be put to bed.
Actually puck they are a sign of a brutal future where there will be no protection whatsoever for civilians, no Geneva Conventions,  torture as standard.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on January 21, 2016, 10:04:48 PM
I think there is a huge difference between Hezbollah and Hamas and crucifixioners and slave holders like ISIS. I would love to know who funds them. Economic depressions always feature war. It is a fabulous way of destroying capital in order to facilitate future growth. And war spending is the only acceptable form of deficit spending in DC. Just saying, like.

So the radicals in Britain (and other Western countries) are being funded by warmongers?? With a view to sell arms and make money?? More guns in a dodgy LA suburb than with Isis terrorist id imagine
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 21, 2016, 11:14:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 21, 2016, 10:04:48 PM
I think there is a huge difference between Hezbollah and Hamas and crucifixioners and slave holders like ISIS. I would love to know who funds them. Economic depressions always feature war. It is a fabulous way of destroying capital in order to facilitate future growth. And war spending is the only acceptable form of deficit spending in DC. Just saying, like.

So the radicals in Britain (and other Western countries) are being funded by warmongers?? With a view to sell arms and make money?? More guns in a dodgy LA suburb than with Isis terrorist id imagine
They have a very sophisticated recruitment machine. A lot of money went into ISIS

Franko

Quote from: gallsman on January 21, 2016, 09:27:22 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 21, 2016, 08:48:55 PM
Strange statement from a poster who hasn't used such strong words to describe ISIS previously, given the human atrocities they are perpetuating. They blow up a monastery and now they're b**tards?

9/11 claimed just shy of 3,000 deaths, on foreign soil, a little more than a few statues. That's surprising to you that interest in the Taliban/Al Qaeda piqued after that?

Ah right, I see. So because, he hasn't used such words previously (I don't know if he has or not, but I do know he's strongly condemned Islamic extremism such as wahabbism), that means that his opinion on them has turned because they blew up a historic building? As in he previously thought they were a great bunch of lads? People looking to get offended ffs.

As for the statues bit, trying reading my post again, particularly the bit that says "before 9/11". If you can't see the relevance of this, I'll explain it a bit further. The Taliban destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas was the first time, for many, that the Taliban came to prominence. It caused outrage. It was condemned. See any parallels?

Nobody seems to be offended (or even angry) except you gallsman.  Just pointing out that I'd never seen seafoid describe ISIS in such an unambiguously negative manner until they blew up the monastery.

Franko

Quote from: seafoid on January 21, 2016, 07:30:35 PM
Quote from: Franko on January 21, 2016, 04:39:45 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 20, 2016, 09:43:38 PM
The b**tards destroyed a 1600 year old monastery in Mosul.

Suicide bombings, beheadings, mass slaughter, rape, torture, ethnic cleansing... etc etc

Seafoid calls them 'b**tards' for destroying a monastery.

I wonder about you.
the Yanks used the monastery for target practice in 2003 until a chaplain figured out the importance of the site

Relevance?

seafoid

Quote from: Franko on January 22, 2016, 10:59:27 AM

Suicide bombings, beheadings, mass slaughter, rape, torture, ethnic cleansing... etc etc

I wonder about you.
the Yanks used the monastery for target practice in 2003 until a chaplain figured out the importance of the site

Relevance?
Nobody gives a f**k about Iraq's cultural history

Franko

Quote from: seafoid on January 22, 2016, 11:50:28 AM

I wonder about you.

Relevance?

Except the yanks who, upon realising the cultural significance of the place, stopped using it as 'target practice' (according to yourself).

seafoid

Quote from: Franko on January 22, 2016, 12:27:39 PM

I wonder about you.

Relevance?

Except the yanks who, upon realising the cultural significance of the place, stopped using it as 'target practice' (according to yourself).
They stood by when the Looting started in 2003 as well. Tsk Tsk. 

Franko

Quote from: seafoid on January 22, 2016, 05:08:00 PM
Quote from: Franko on January 22, 2016, 12:27:39 PM

I wonder about you.

Relevance?

They stood by when the Looting started in 2003 as well. Tsk Tsk.

Again, relevance?

SHEEDY

Ross Kemp is helping to fight isis on sky 1 now   :P  Good enough show so far.
nil satis nisi optimum

Tony Baloney

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 14, 2016, 09:31:42 PM
Ross Kemp is helping to fight isis on sky 1 now, good enough show so far.
I'll have a tenner on Grant. He is very good in these documentaries.

Eamonnca1

Lorry driven into a crowd in Nice celebrating Bastille Day. "Dozens" dead or injured. Not looking good.

Minder

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 14, 2016, 11:02:48 PM
Lorry driven into a crowd in Nice celebrating Bastille Day. "Dozens" dead or injured. Not looking good.

30 dead at least
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SHEEDY

Quote from: Minder on July 14, 2016, 11:10:10 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 14, 2016, 11:02:48 PM

30 dead at least
driver of the lorry shot dead, a suspected accomplice on the run.
nil satis nisi optimum