You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: Zapatista on November 17, 2010, 01:42:23 PM
Quote from: crossdoesitbest on November 17, 2010, 01:33:00 PM
Fluid around my knee the day after exercise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :(

Wear a nappy.

Sure there's that much fluid a nappy would'nt fit around my knee.That just makes no sense. Unless of course you're the funny guy i ordered and if so i want my money back!!!! ;D ;D

EagleLord

ballygawleyman

EagleLord

JUst retired

Crossdoesitbest. A tap on the leg should sort it out. ;D

Puckoon

The impending snow forcast for the weekend. Get the shovels and salt out puck, stock up on the groceries, because in the words of Bob Dylan - You ain't goin nowhere.

ross4life

Almost totally Spanish lingo here in Miami nothing against the Spanish speaking in general but you would expect more English spoken in a big Amercian city like this.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Puckoon

Shouldnt be that big of a surprise Ross! The cuban influx and then the general hispanic illegal populations in the southern states?

ross4life

Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2010, 12:08:53 AM
Shouldnt be that big of a surprise Ross! The cuban influx and then the general hispanic illegal populations in the southern states?

Not a Surprise but was expecting a bit more english, was gonna Trek across to Cuba but don't think i"ll have the time now  :-\

Plus most of the taxi drivers here are from Haiti (french speaking)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggysego

Quote from: ross4life on November 19, 2010, 12:06:14 AM
Almost totally Spanish lingo here in Miami nothing against the Spanish speaking in general but you would expect more English spoken in a big Amercian city like this.

A foreigner, complaining about foreigners, in the foreign country?
Testing Accessibility

Donkeywalloper

A bit like Man Utd and their fans around Old Trafford. The native manchunian must have similar thoughts !

lurganblue

Quote from: Donkeywalloper on November 19, 2010, 10:44:09 AM

A bit like Man Utd and their fans around Old Trafford. The native manchunian must have similar thoughts !

a native manchunian would be at the city of manchester stadium  ;)

laceer

There are easily as many Manc's who support United as there are City,if not more. More tourists at United

Don Johnson

Following on from that, people who say "Oh, you're just like every other Utd fan...not from Manchester"
Usually this is said by some idiot who also happens to follow a Premiership team despite not being from that city!

lurganblue

Struck a nerve their lads? Should I have put this smilie instead :P